Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest Green Rovers Away - September 9th

Re: Forest Green Rovers Away - September 9th

Quorn is also packed with salt to make the tasteless seem a little more tasty. First of all i've never understood why vegetarians want to eat 'fake' meat products that mimic actual meat products. If you are offended by meat then why eat something that looks and is supposed to taste like meat? Secondly textured soya protein and that fungus thingy (mycoprotein)that are in veggie products aren't really that healthy IMPO but given the absolute sh*te that footy fans are served up in this country in terms of regular meat products then you could be forgiven for thinking that Forest Green are actually on to something.

I'm behind Vinny on this one though and it's good that the club have their principles but don't punish others for having differing tastes.

As for the match itself. This will be my first game of the season home or away and having not been before i am really looking forward to swelling the away end by 2. Yes 2. No i haven't eaten too many meat pies, i'm just bringing a mate.

Should be a good away day.

Black Panther seen roaming around the area. Followed folk for a mile. Beware

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Quote Originally Posted by Rog H K View Post
    Have they signed our old boy Manny? Thought he'd retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rog H K View Post
    Let it loose on the pitch ... might encourage the lads to move about a bit.

There is nothing on the ticket site about FGR tickets despite it being in a couple of weeks time yet games before and after this fixture are available. Anyone know why? I wanted to get two sent out to me.
    Last edited by Legohead; 21 August 2017 at 23:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    There is nothing on the ticket site about FGR tickets despite it being in a couple of weeks time yet games before and after this fixture are available. Anyone know why? I wanted to get two sent out to me.

Yes hurry up please can save postage with the tickets for Barnet at the same time....

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    Just tried the FGR ticket site, it says tickets are only available to (Forest green) members and ST Holders, until Midday tomorrow. My guess is we'll be able to purchase them tomorrow.

Now on sale to Gold and Silver priority members.

As a long-standing Trust member, I am Gold, and wanted to buy two tickets, but I can't as it is one per person only. Will have to wait until they go on general sale on Wednesday 30th to do that.

Could of course buy one now and one later. But (a) that would double my postage costs, and (b) if I can't get another one later, me and my mate will just attend incognito in a home section of the ground and I'd be stuck with a ticket to offload.

Kind of understand why this is being done, but it is a bit annoying - all for FGR away.

On the plus side, the ticketing system obviously recognised me as a Gold member, which I wasn't in the last priority ranking - so the admin has been done.

Ticket purchased. Not entirely convinced I want to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Ticket purchased. Not entirely convinced I want to go!
    Er? Why? .........