• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham away - Saturday 26th August

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Been a good away day in recent seasons, ignoring the heavy rain last season! Looking forward to it. Clap, clap.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone travelling by train from Exeter,remember to do the ticket split..Exeter to Taunton to Briston TM to Cheltenham..All off peak day returns which can be used on any train..Saves about a tenner from a usual off peak day return to Cheltenham...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone travelling by train from Exeter,remember to do the ticket split..Exeter to Taunton to Briston TM to Cheltenham..All off peak day returns which can be used on any train..Saves about a tenner from a usual off peak day return to Cheltenham...
Cheers, will do (y)

Clap clap. Will remember to bring a coat this year...

RyanPugh

Last season wasn't the best for me, clap clap again..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Another fixture early in the calendar that stuffs me up - would love to have gone to this but will be both travelling back from Dorset and playing Cricket that day. Whoever gave us Swindon, Cheltenham and Forest Green away in quick succession needs shooting.

RyanPugh

Cheers for that, along with railcard, £23.55 in total(y)

StroudGrecian

Whoever gave us Swindon, Cheltenham and Forest Green away in quick succession needs shooting.
Agreed. Not sure I can go this year, which I think would be the first time ever I have missed this fixture at Whaddon Road.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. Not sure I can go this year, which I think would be the first time ever I have missed this fixture at Whaddon Road.
I'd earmarked Forest Green away as a weekender due to my mate living in Stroud, but there's no way, after doing Dorset and back the previous two weekends, that I could justify another weekend away, so that trip's on hiatus for another season.

Ashford Grecian

No clap clap, another clash unfortunately :(

StroudGrecian

Been a good away day in recent seasons
certainly in comparison to the first 5!