Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ifollow player

Re: Ifollow player

Quote Originally Posted by Terryhall View Post
    OK. Will have a look this weekend and figure out how to switch my existing Player subscription over to iFollow. I am rubbish at this kind of thing and it seems iFollow are also rubbish at their side of it, so this could be disastrous
    Terry

I'm in the same boat. However, going on to the club website I was looking for ifollow where Grecian Player used to be . On those headings at the top of the page no Grecian Player, no ifollow.

However, clicking on the last heading 'more' threw up ifollow and eventually after having to re-set my password I got access courtesy of my current (soon to expire) Grecian Player subscription.

Would have been so much better if the excitable publicity had actually included a sentence explaining that you can get access to ifollow via the club website by clicking on 'more' at the top of the page

The EFL have confirmed that the Cambridge opener will be in iFollow. I'm assuming that commentary will be done by Radio Devon.

Am I right in my understanding that some if not all of Citys games will be carried live, depending which deal you enter into with ifollow? If that is the case, isn't that likely to affect SJP attendances at the actual game? Why would the staunchest fan pay to watch games if we (hypothetically) go through a run that see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season? I take it that every club outside of the Premier League are entering into this plan? There'll be many other clubs where the match live (or delay) will see fans watching the game at home, I would have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Am I right in my understanding that some if not all of Citys games will be carried live, depending which deal you enter into with ifollow? If that is the case, isn't that likely to affect SJP attendances at the actual game? Why would the staunchest fan pay to watch games if we (hypothetically) go through a run that see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season? I take it that every club outside of the Premier League are entering into this plan? There'll be many other clubs where the match live (or delay) will see fans watching the game at home, I would have thought?
    I would have thought that you have thought wrong.

Live games only available outside the UK, Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by memoman View Post
    Live games only available outside the UK, Pete.
    Or inside the UK if you use a proxy?
    Last edited by PeteUSA; 30 July 2017 at 09:07.

Or inside the UK if you use a proxy?
    that is the next question but a decent one of those costs almost up with the subscription however one would quess someone on the net will be setting up a streaming site for games in demand.

here's the package https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

for free ,, basically nothing

4.49 for 30 days of live audio and next day full match replay

110 for live video of match's

see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season?
    Were we really, no stats to hand but that would make our fifth placed finish even more remarkable

Quote Originally Posted by grecian-near-hell View Post
    Were we really, no stats to hand but that would make our fifth placed finish even more remarkable
    even more so given the consecus of opinion on here was that tisdale and our team were crap and relegation was almost a given, and you wern't by any chance one of those that were of this opinion ?