Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow player

Re: Ifollow player

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian_Matt View Post
    iFollow this year had some of the issues of last season fixed.

Commentary with the live stream, and also the score now displayed in the corner.
    Small steps, but makes a massive difference.

Now it just needs to fix the stuttering which occurs most matches and then everything will be so much better.
    Agreed. It's improving step by step and it's such a boon for overseas Grecians, it's hard to moan.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Just a quick tip I would offer to my other iFollow chums, if you dont already know.

Unfortunately the system doesn't offer any kind of playback of goals scored. If you missed it live, you might think your out of luck in not being able to immediately award accolades, or deciding who's fault it was! What I do is go to the sliding curser thats visible at the bottom of the picture (after you exit fullscreen) and drag it back to slightly prior to the goal. I say 'slightly' because if you drag it back too far you wind up watching 10 minutes worth of build-up! After a while the goals are indicated on that line, but not very quickly! Hope that helps.
    There's also a button bottom left to jump back 30 seconds or so, I find that easier than trying to judge where to drag back to manually on the cursor. Once you're done, you can either watch with a 30 second delay or jump back forwards the same way (or just hit LIVE to jump straight back to the live feed)

Agree that it was much improved with the commentary, graphic showing the score and time (!) and the option to drag in the stats and lineups from the sides. Much better.

(had the same issue as everyone else with the stuttering feed midway through the 2nd half)

Anyone got the match on ifollow yet?

Quote Originally Posted by robchave View Post
    Anyone got the match on ifollow yet?
    Find here in England.

Working fine her but the commentary volume is a bit too low, picture quality is superb...on ipad

Do we normally get traffic updates during a match commentary?

I see that Carlisle Utd have tweeted that there are problems with iFollow and the EFL are investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
    Working fine her but the commentary volume is a bit too low, picture quality is superb...on ipad
    Not low enough for me! That co-commentator is totally getting on my tiits!!

I'm in a bind over the iFollow coverage of todays game. It was definitely radio commentary only last season in this cup. Does anyone know what this seasons arrangements are?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I'm in a bind over the iFollow coverage of todays game. It was definitely radio commentary only last season in this cup. Does anyone know what this seasons arrangements are?
    Not even remotely answering your question, but is this one of the matches that can be watched by UK based exiles as it's not a 3pm Saturday kick off? Or is that just EFL?

In other news - I swear that app is getting worse. It has a habit (on android at least) of just pausing at random intervals throughout the match - nothing wrong with the connection because its just a case of opening your phone again and clicking play. Just annoying really! You can bet your life if they didn't hold a monopoly over the coverage we'd get a far better service.