• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Mayweather McGregor

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Who do you think will win?????

rp42

Could not give a jot about this,so stupid all the hype it is getting will not be paying to watch this circus entertainment from Sky.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mayweather will destroy him.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Could not give a jot about this,so stupid all the hype it is getting will not be paying to watch this circus entertainment from Sky.
I agree but still interesting to see who will win.. they've been itching at each other for years

Joshyd123

One of the wussy boys will pull out before with a broken toe or finger or something equally as pathetic and the fight won't happen.

Legohead

Banned
It's almost upon us. Two blokes with zero brain cells trying to knock the unholy crap out of one another cheered on by hordes of tv viewers whose grey matter may also be difficult to locate. (rofl)

The boxers get paid millions though don't they? Maybe they've got something upstairs after all?

Last edited:

Avening Posse

As this starts at 2pm over here, it will be on in the pub, it is probably the first boxing match I have watched since Bruno fought somebody or other in the early 90's

Legohead

Banned
As this starts at 2pm over here, it will be on in the pub, it is probably the first boxing match I have watched since Bruno fought somebody or other in the early 90's
Ah Bruno. Bring back the old days with boxers you can actually respect. Well behaved, dedicated to their art (art, NOT neanderthal aggression) and respectful of their opponents. Nastiness and preening stare outs sell fights today and it's cringeingly embarrassing and unnecessary.

Train hard, keep yer head down. Get in the ring, smash it and thank your opponent for the opportunity and go home. You still get the same money and you keep your dignity.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

If that is what boxing has come to these days I haven't been missing much........once Mayweather sussed him out it was embarrassingly easy for him, felt like watching some kind of showpiece fight. I've never seen the other guy do the cage fight thing or whatever else he does, but a top boxer he is not

grecIAN Harris

I know there's a lot of hype surrounding Boxing these days to sell the fight but that was the most over hyped fight going. I'm not a fan over American sport stars generally and even less so of American boxers (they're so far up their own derriere's you see their heads popping out of their mouths) but I'm glad Mayweather won. If you can go 50 fights unbeaten the you deserve a fair amount of respect but that snarly nosed, Irish chav tag showed Mayweather no respect whatsoever. I would have like to have seen Mayweather properly rammed his teeth back down his throat.

Last edited: