• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Butterflies at Argyle

felix

The second friendly was called off as well! Argyle preseason going perfectly
Oh, the irony!

Nik Nak

The second friendly was called off as well! Argyle preseason going perfectly
Can't turn up for Court so why turn up for a friendly ??????????

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah blesss. Nice to see their resident little kitten has come back out to play.

Perhaps Uncle Porkus should considering employing it on crowd control?

felix

Ah blesss. Nice to see their resident little kitten has come back out to play.

Perhaps Uncle Porkus should considering employing it on crowd control?

Don't worry Greek, I'll be around this season as you lot embarrass yourselves stumbling around in the basement.

Maybe our cast-offs can provide you with a bit of class but all I can see is more talk of money, academy, transfers out, TTP, OTR, lack of information but very little about football.

Apparently, we played really well against Feyenoord, how did your match at Poole go?

Ho, ho, ho!

STURTZ

Seen your proposed starting line up Felix, seriously do you think that you'll stay up? Be nice to see Joel Grant getting a regular game though.

felix

Seen your proposed starting line up Felix, seriously do you think that you'll stay up? Be nice to see Joel Grant getting a regular game though.
Name the last promoted league-2 side not to stay up.

We have kept all the players that we wanted to and signed some really good players.

We have strengthened more than the two teams who finished below us and we haven't touched the loan market yet.

I think we will finish higher in our league than City will in league-2. As it stands you guys are weaker than last season and there are some strong sides this season, Mansfield, Luton, Coventry, Notts C, Lincoln, FGW.

City's preoccupation seems to be collecting money at the expense of the team and crowing about their next big sale ( Sparkes) but not using it to progress the first 11.Great for Taggy but sh*te for the Saturday afternoon fans.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Relegation scrap for the greens, that Brent chap won't be too bothered though as long as the ice rink progresses ��

felix

Sturtz, I think you guys would do well to sign Brunt. If he's fit he can be a menace. He is strong, direct and knows how to score. The danger, of course, is he has had 2 knackered knees and could become a TAH type liability. He was keeping Reuben out of our side before his latest injury.

Not so sure about Harvey. He has failed to impress at so many clubs despite having good ability. He is lightweight in my opinion and I think City have enough lightweight players.

Grant seems to be a good signing and is apparently brilliant in training. Not sure he will be a starter from day one but have high hopes for him.

iscalad

Sturtz, I think you guys would do well to sign Brunt. If he's fit he can be a menace. He is strong, direct and knows how to score. The danger, of course, is he has had 2 knackered knees and could become a TAH type liability. He was keeping Reuben out of our side before his latest injury.

Not so sure about Harvey. He has failed to impress at so many clubs despite having good ability. He is lightweight in my opinion and I think City have enough lightweight players.

Grant seems to be a good signing and is apparently brilliant in training. Not sure he will be a starter from day one but have high hopes for him.
Well, we've got brunt, so fingers crossed he can get/stay fit.

Grant is an enigma. Either very good or right pants. Never consistent.

denzel

Name the last promoted league-2 side not to stay up.

We have kept all the players that we wanted to and signed some really good players.

We have strengthened more than the two teams who finished below us and we haven't touched the loan market yet.

I think we will finish higher in our league than City will in league-2. As it stands you guys are weaker than last season and there are some strong sides this season, Mansfield, Luton, Coventry, Notts C, Lincoln, FGW.

City's preoccupation seems to be collecting money at the expense of the team and crowing about their next big sale ( Sparkes) but not using it to progress the first 11.Great for Taggy but sh*te for the Saturday afternoon fans.
Yeah you keep believing that Felix. There is no way you will finish in a higher position in your division than us.