• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Brunt

Oliver

Of Argyle training with City according to Devon Live.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Has local connections (a gym in Exeter apparently), so would be a good signing for him. 24 years old so plenty of football left in him so long as he's not injury proned.

ecfc2000

A recent knee injury kept him out for 9 months. He should fit right in.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a good sign that he is injury prone, but is he a proper chap?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
My natural reaction to signing anyone that's ever appeared for the green and white shiite is to loathe them for their time with us and then breathe a sigh of relief when they leave. Reuben was an exception to this - I wanted his babies when I heard we were in for him and this feeling has only grown since he joined us, what with his goals, his support play, his interviews, etc.

So, I hope we don't sign Brunt.

budegrecian

Did you not like Dazza then?

Banksy

Alternatively, you even might get to like him as you did Reuben.Keep an open mind , you never know.

Antony Moxey

Did you not like Dazza then?
One of a very long list. Kellow too.

iscalad

My natural reaction to signing anyone that's ever appeared for the green and white shiite is to loathe them for their time with us and then breathe a sigh of relief when they leave. Reuben was an exception to this - I wanted his babies when I heard we were in for him and this feeling has only grown since he joined us, what with his goals, his support play, his interviews, etc.

And... Delve, Saxton, Randall, Hore etc....the list goes on.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Frankly, that's a silly attitude imo.