Page 168 of 214 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2134

Thread: Update on the SJP works

  1. #1671
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,444

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    I wonder why no provision appears to have been made for exec. boxes.

  2. #1672

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    My photos are now up on twitter @ecfcjohn

  3. #1673
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    37,542

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devon View Post
    My photos are now up on twitter @ecfcjohn
    Thanks. Link to the pictures https://twitter.com/ecfcjohn/status/...651649/photo/1

  4. #1674

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    No worries thought an excellent job being done with the pitch too.

  5. #1675

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    I desperately hope that some love can be given to those turnstiles.

  6. #1676
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    4,065

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporarily Exiled View Post
    I desperately hope that some love can be given to those turnstiles.

    As mentioned before they are off being repaired and painted

  7. #1677
    richard_portland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Backing Matt Taylor
    Posts
    12,509

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    I wonder why no provision appears to have been made for exec. boxes.
    I guess it’s simply down to cost, not sure how much more expensive it would have been however.

  8. #1678
    richard_portland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Backing Matt Taylor
    Posts
    12,509

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    As mentioned before they are off being repaired and painted
    I imagine he means the housing around the turnstiles which will need a good paint job to stop them being an eyesore next to the new structure. Expect this will happen but probably towards the end of the process.

  9. #1679

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devon View Post
    No worries thought an excellent job being done with the pitch too.
    Looks a bit like the top of Wayne Rooney's head at present (cover not colour!)...but growing well it would appear.

  10. #1680

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    16,231

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Topsham Boy View Post
    Looks a bit like the top of Wayne Rooney's head at present (cover not colour!)...but growing well it would appear.
    Has Wayne gone bald again?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •