Page 118 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1687

Thread: Update on the SJP works

  1. #1171

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonz Red E View Post
    You're in New Zealand?

    Can you post us some pictures of the Zealand redevelopment?
    Greymouth to be preside.

    Living off my tablet so sadly no 'photo attaching' facility, but progress on N (O) Z slow with some 'phases' already being underway for millions of years!

    Wife not too pleased with me getting up at 0400 Sunday mornings to follow City via BBC & Exeweb, midweeks are better as it's 0845 Weds here.

    Hope we're safely in the playoffs by Crawley or even Autos.

    3 points tomorrow/Sunday morning please time to start putting other teams 'to the sword' especially those near us, both distance and league position wise.

  2. #1172

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Yes. I reckon about level with the outside of the centre circle on th BB side of the pitch.
    Don't think so. If you project the line of the blockwork towards the hording you come out by the section with no ads on it. So we are still closer to the half way line, as per the plans.
    Sadly the extent of the works have not been extended towards the BB: "the gap" remains!

  3. #1173
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    11,933

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloster2 View Post
    .
    Sadly the extent of the works have not been extended towards the BB: "the gap" remains!
    I’m glad it does..I personally hate those enclosed grounds.It makes SJP look a little unique.

  4. #1174
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    37,015

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    The food and toilets area for the Big Bank us sheer stupidity. Not helped by a ******** steward at the top of the stairs getting in the way.

  5. #1175

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloster2 View Post
    Don't think so. If you project the line of the blockwork towards the hording you come out by the section with no ads on it. So we are still closer to the half way line, as per the plans.
    Sadly the extent of the works have not been extended towards the BB: "the gap" remains!
    Another balls up by the club by not extending it further towards the Big Bank.

    Barnet built a superb away stand recently with a huge space under it making a fortune before and at halftime serving drinks, we buy the shed they didn't want and build a stand half way along the pitch,it's laughable at our club.

  6. #1176
    Fareham Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Preparing for liftoff
    Posts
    2,721

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Red View Post
    Another balls up by the club by not extending it further towards the Big Bank.

    Barnet built a superb away stand recently with a huge space under it making a fortune before and at halftime serving drinks, we buy the shed they didn't want and build a stand half way along the pitch,it's laughable at our club.
    You are PeteUSA and I claim my 5...

  7. #1177

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    16,124

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Fareham Grecian View Post
    You are PeteUSA and I claim my 5...
    I might start off about that again! We've been lead to believe the thing extended almost to edge of the centre circle. Latest photos plus comment would suggest that the halfway lines the cut off point!!

  8. #1178
    iscalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away across the field
    Posts
    10,123

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I might start off about that again! We've been lead to believe the thing extended almost to edge of the centre circle. Latest photos plus comment would suggest that the halfway lines the cut off point!!
    Well, that's past the edge of the centre circle.

  9. #1179

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I might start off about that again! We've been lead to believe the thing extended almost to edge of the centre circle. Latest photos plus comment would suggest that the halfway lines the cut off point!!
    No one is being led to believe anything. There are detailed plans freely available for all to see.

  10. #1180
    denzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Travel Tavern
    Posts
    6,709

    Re: Update on the SJP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Red View Post
    Another balls up by the club by not extending it further towards the Big Bank.

    Barnet built a superb away stand recently with a huge space under it making a fortune before and at halftime serving drinks, we buy the shed they didn't want and build a stand half way along the pitch,it's laughable at our club.
    Do Barnet have a major railway line cutting off a corner of their pitch then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •