Page 118 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1687

Thread: Update on the SJP works

Re: Update on the SJP works

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonz Red E View Post
    You're in New Zealand?

Can you post us some pictures of the Zealand redevelopment?
    Greymouth to be preside.

Living off my tablet so sadly no 'photo attaching' facility, but progress on N (O) Z slow with some 'phases' already being underway for millions of years!

Wife not too pleased with me getting up at 0400 Sunday mornings to follow City via BBC & Exeweb, midweeks are better as it's 0845 Weds here.

Hope we're safely in the playoffs by Crawley or even Autos.

3 points tomorrow/Sunday morning please time to start putting other teams 'to the sword' especially those near us, both distance and league position wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Yes. I reckon about level with the outside of the centre circle on th BB side of the pitch.
    Don't think so. If you project the line of the blockwork towards the hording you come out by the section with no ads on it. So we are still closer to the half way line, as per the plans.
    Sadly the extent of the works have not been extended towards the BB: "the gap" remains!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloster2 View Post
    Sadly the extent of the works have not been extended towards the BB: "the gap" remains!
    I’m glad it does..I personally hate those enclosed grounds.It makes SJP look a little unique.

The food and toilets area for the Big Bank us sheer stupidity. Not helped by a ******** steward at the top of the stairs getting in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloster2 View Post
    Don't think so. If you project the line of the blockwork towards the hording you come out by the section with no ads on it. So we are still closer to the half way line, as per the plans.
    Another balls up by the club by not extending it further towards the Big Bank.

Barnet built a superb away stand recently with a huge space under it making a fortune before and at halftime serving drinks, we buy the shed they didn't want and build a stand half way along the pitch,it's laughable at our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Red View Post

Barnet built a superb away stand recently with a huge space under it making a fortune before and at halftime serving drinks, we buy the shed they didn't want and build a stand half way along the pitch,it's laughable at our club.
    You are PeteUSA and I claim my 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Fareham Grecian View Post
    You are PeteUSA and I claim my 5...
    I might start off about that again! We've been lead to believe the thing extended almost to edge of the centre circle. Latest photos plus comment would suggest that the halfway lines the cut off point!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I might start off about that again! We've been lead to believe the thing extended almost to edge of the centre circle. Latest photos plus comment would suggest that the halfway lines the cut off point!!
    Well, that's past the edge of the centre circle.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    No one is being led to believe anything. There are detailed plans freely available for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Red View Post

Do Barnet have a major railway line cutting off a corner of their pitch then?