Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1706

Thread: Update on the SJP works

Re: Update on the SJP works

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Arenít they in the same place they were last season? Not seeing any difference TBH. The control boxes that is, Hants can upload faster than I can type!
    Ant,

That phot was just to explain, to anybody who doesn't get a chance to travel to SJP from ????, what we're talking about when we refer to 'The Control Boxes. You're correct when you say that they have been in this position for the last season but, shortly they'll be lifted up and moved to the corner where the old boxes used to be, which is going to be their permanent position.

In fact, the photo of the scaffolding shows a bit better where they will be shortly, just this side of the cab of the concrete pumping vehicle.
    Last edited by Andy Holloway; 13 June 2018 at 18:06.

Watching wet concrete dry!

Last edited by richard_portland; 13 June 2018 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post

Still can’t upload mine from IPhone camera roll?

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

That triangle is looking smaller and smaller everytime I see it .................soon there's gonna be no gap at all #sortitouthollowaythorpe

I posted a view from Well Street today on my twitter feed @phonicjazz Will post another tomorrow, it's growing at a rate of knots!

Quote Originally Posted by David Treharne View Post
    I posted a view from Well Street today on my twitter feed @phonicjazz Will post another tomorrow, it's growing at a rate of knots!
    I don't do twitter.

Just a thought and not a FACT, even for Exeweb!

Looking at the New OG today and the vomits, they cover 5 sets of seats/steps, the height of these vomits is approx 2 - 2.5m. This means that between that height inside and the top of the stand there is another 10 seats/steps so approx 5-6m. Which i would say was sufficient to accommodate another level/mezzanine inside the New OG.

Could this be the 'possibility of extending later' that has been banded about and not an outside extension?
    It could be used for a variety of uses, Offices/Bar! It's an interesting thought and one that would only be understood once the floor is in place and someone can take a look and produce measurements.
    I except that there ail be some tapering at the very top but, even with that, i suspect there could be a significant amount of usable space there for when we get into The Championship and need extra Hospitality!!

I had a walk down to SJP today,the pictures do not really do the growing structure justice,it will look impressive when finished(as it does already)& the nonsense about the size & extra block will be forgotten about.

The retaining wall in Well St has been lowered & tidied up.