• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Cup Draw to take place in Bangkok.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No, seriously. The draw will take place this Friday in Bankgok. Now known as the Carabao Cup.

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/june/draw-round-one-ties-to-be-drawn-on-friday-16th-june/?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
A lovely jolly for Shaun Harvey then

andrew p long

just when you thought the EFL leadership had got as stupid as humanly possible.. a draw taking place in Bangkok, for which the overpaid and useless chief executive chooses to attend.

having said that,lots of potentially interesting opponents in the Southern seeds..

malcolms

just when you thought the EFL leadership had got as stupid as humanly possible.. a draw taking place in Bangkok, for which the overpaid and useless chief executive chooses to attend.

having said that,lots of potentially interesting opponents in the Southern seeds..
The reality is that the sponsor is a Thai company and its very likely they are using this as part of their marketing campaign. So on balance, its right that the EFL show commitment by having a senior executive there.

IndoMike

Are you organizing the event, Malcs?;)

Colesman Ballz

Can it possibly be that Mr Harvey is more interested in pingpong balls in Thailand than footballs in the UK ? ;)

PeteUSA

....So on balance, its right that the EFL show commitment by having a senior executive there.
Cant argue with that Malc, but I'm surprised that Shaun Harvey character is still in a job after the lash-up he made with that Johnstone's Paint fiasco. I assume that format wont be repeated this coming season?

Oldsmobile-88

Can it possibly be that Mr Harvey is more interested in pingpong balls in Thailand than footballs in the UK ? ;)
The drawn is being done by a couple of Ladyboys..:D..;)

I am sorry I can't see the words ping pong balls without thinking of Phoenix Nights...

"Where are they comin' from? She only had four!"

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the EFL are displaying a dynamic and forward thinking policy by introducing us football fans to this market. This particular sexagenarian can hardly wait to sample Carabao's tempting range of Thai energy drinks.