• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spare Ticket

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The wife has decided she can't cope with me at Wembley, so I have one adult ticket. It's in block 134 towards the back in the £38 category. Collect at the Green Man.

Ashford Grecian

What row Hants as I have one ticket 134 row 43 but my son might want to come so I could sort you out payment for extra ticket and swap your 2 for my 1? Only thing is I wont know until the morning as he is a kip now due early start on the buses...

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm in that row as well.

Ashford Grecian

I'm in that row as well.
Would you mind holding fire for me until the morning then please and I will get back soonest... Much appreciated...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would you mind holding fire for me until the morning then please and I will get back soonest... Much appreciated...
Oakley Doakley!

Ashford Grecian

Thanks for waiting overnight, sorry my son is working Sunday so I wont be able to take the spare ticket off your hands :( Anyway may well see you Sunday in the ground (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No worries. See you in row 43 on Sunday!