• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandising

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not much time to organise new stock and get it delivered. Though I hope the Club will do some sort of promotion. Shame we don't have that white shirt available again.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wear the old one, just Tippex out the writing and write this years details in. Sorted.

I am sure there will be plenty of half/half scarfs available :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not much time to organise new stock and get it delivered. Though I hope the Club will do some sort of promotion. Shame we don't have that white shirt available again.
I might just have to dust off the white shirt for Wembley. Problem was when I wore it at Wembley in '08 I was drinking Guinness beforehand and, in true Ted Striker style, developed a terrible drinking problem. By KO it looked like I was wearing a Newcastle shirt.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Time to dust off the old cravat

Grecian68

Probably not, we seemed more organised when in the Conference, then we had play-off stuff in the shop within a week.
Can't see that happening this time.
Wembley Way merchandise it will be then.

Grecian68

Probably not, we seemed more organised when in the Conference, then we had play-off stuff in the shop within a week.
Can't see that happening this time.
Wembley Way merchandise it will be then.
E-Bay are already on the ball but I'll see what the club and Wembley Way sell.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wembley-Final-2017-Football-Mens-Womens-Kids-T-shirt-Playoffs-FA-Cup-XS-5XL-/201928715907?var=&hash=item2f03e3ae83:m:mnCr9_Bv09f_YIrYznJbvSA

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It'd be helpful if the club did a deal on shirts such that the postage wasn't £6.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How about Stacey's goal on a tee shirt? Not cheap

https://art-of-football.com/products/grandstand-finish-tee-or-sweat

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It'd be helpful if the club did a deal on shirts such that the postage wasn't £6.
It would be bleddy helpful if I could buy a cd without hefting over £6 postage. Or even a pin badge. The shop postage is absolutely stupid. I can't be the only exile that doesn't buy from the shop due to unreasonable postal charges.