• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Doncaster Rovers v Exeter City Prediction Thread

OmanGrecian

Donny are going for the title whilst City are trying to secure a Playoff spot. I can see it being a very nervy game, so predict a 1-1 draw.

Harley with our goal and Coppinger for them (obviously). A good turnout of 701 Grecians.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
1-2 City after being 1-0 down at HT. Wheels and Lee Holmes (on fire). 675 Grecians.

Banksy

Blimey , real nail biter. Wish we had Coppinger in our midfield , but then perhaps we'd be the ones playing for the title.
Coppinger to score but Harley will have to raise his game to equalise.
1-1 , but ours coming from yet another Reuben penalty.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We spoiled the party at Charlton a few years ago and now is the time to do it again at Doncaster's intended coronation do. Make no mistake, we are good enough to win this match.

Early goal from Watkins blows Tis' game plan but after a few close shaves we'll get a second on the break with an Ollie screamer.

And another thing. Screw P******h, this is about us.

Avening Posse

Think we will sneak a draw 2-2 and results will go our way elsewhere, but still need probably 1 more point vs Carlisle to be sure

IndoMike

0-2 City win. Tizzy finally fields our best team as City give their performance of the season. Playoffs confirmed.

contrabombarde

I predict that I will be there and not having seen City score, let alone win this season I predict that all bad things come to an end and we will snatch a 2-0 win with Reid and Moore-Taylor scoring. Last time I saw City v Donny the louts were throwing bottles at us.

malcolms

It will be interesting to see if Alfie May plays for Donny on Saturday, he scored last Saturday against Wycombe. He's 23 and played a lot of football in non league throughout Kent, scoring tons of goals. I recommended him to Garry Haylock just before he left City to go back to Hayes and Yeading and sadly, it seems it was of no interest as I heard no more.

Alistair20000

Donny wobbling of late and I see that in the local rag James Coppinger has admitted they have probably sub consciously "turned off" since winning promotion. Let us hope they stay turned off but I would not put any money on it.

A tough game for us but I think we might get a 2-2 draw.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

A nervy encounter with a few goals 3 v 1 to City A Reid penalty no less to get our third.