Page 187 of 195 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1949

Thread: General Election - 8thJune

Re: General Election - 8thJune

Quote Originally Posted by StroudGrecian View Post
    She had power when she put him there - just FUBAR since this June...
    You make a good point there.

BTW: are the quiz questions all lined up and have they been stress tested to combat the assiduous Googlers from scoring too early ?

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Bye bye Priti. Must you go so soon ?
    The Mayfly didn't even have the courage to sack the dishonest cow. "Resigned, my arshe", as Ricky Tomlinson would (most likely) say.

Still, Twiti needn't fret for too long (I fear). Won't be long before Boris or Jacob (or Brexit Bulldog) will be welcoming her back to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    The Mayfly didn't even have the courage to sack the dishonest cow. "Resigned, my arshe", as Ricky Tomlinson would (most likely) say.

Still, Twiti needn't fret for too long (I fear). Won't be long before Boris or Jacob (or Brexit Bulldog) will be welcoming her back to the club.
    So, is she talking the fall for someone else? (Probably Boris).

I see she went to Paul Dacre's 25th party last night. I wonder who he told her to appoint as replacement for Priti Patel?

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    I see she went to Paul Dacre's 25th party last night. I wonder who he told her to appoint as replacement for Priti Patel?
    He looks incredibly old and haggard for 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    I'd like to see Theresa Villiers get it but Penny Mordaunt is in with a shout apparently. This again is a key appointment for May. All eyes are on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jinx View Post
    I'd like to see Theresa Villiers get it but Penny Mordaunt is in with a shout apparently. This again is a key appointment for May. All eyes are on it.
    There were mumblings around why the latter didn't get Defence when Fallon resigned.

Not sure they'd want to move Villiers on currently given all that is happening on her watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jinx View Post
    With apologies for the non PC of this remark: Penny M is more of a Yay than Theresa V.
    Last edited by Alistair20000; 09 November 2017 at 11:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    With apologies for the non PC of this remark: Penny M is more of a Yay than Theresa V.
    Now you're being deliberately provocative, Al.

Time to resurrect the renowned double act of BoGo ? The depts of International Development, International Trade and Foreign Office headed up by the 3 Global Brexiteers; Gove, Fox and Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by elginCity View Post
    Time to resurrect the renowned double act of BoGo ? The depts of International Development, International Trade and Foreign Office headed up by the 3 Global Brexiteers; Gove, Fox and Johnson.
    Talking of Gove - certainly no coincidence that today of all days he announces a pesticide ban on those that are harmful to bees. A great move which will be popular and his increase his stock undoubtedly given what else is happening.