• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Yeovil Town - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Go on then, I'll start it again as per the last home game.

3 points please boys. UTC [G]

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Off to an Australian Rules football game that kicks off in about 4 hours accompanied by a day on the lash so my chances of still being awake at 2am to listen to this are zero, but looking forward to waking up to see a fine win on my screen UTC

Rog H K

Off to work on the other side of the Devon Himalayas so will have to put up with BBC Devon County radio where no doubt it will be 100% Commentary on the other team in green in the South West.
Need a result of sorts or the Blackpools will catch us, preferably the 3 point flavour result please chaps.
AS9(y)

IndoMike

In the middle of West Ubud paddy fields with accompanying creepy crawlies. Just saw a whopper of a spider, which reminds me it's gonna be a whopper of a win 4-1 City

STURTZ

Off to work on the other side of the Devon Himalayas so will have to put up with BBC Devon County radio where no doubt it will be 100% Commentary on the other team in green in the South West.
Not necessarily, Snot play on Sunday!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On a train this afternoon. Hoping that it has wifi!

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2017/03/24/next-up-exeter-city-vs-yeovil-town/

Rog H K

Not necessarily, Snot play on Sunday!
Oh YES! GREAT SHOUT there Sturtz. Get in. Happy now in Newton Abbot. Now someone will tell me the Rugby is on;(

Last edited:

rp42

Oh YES! GREAT SHOUT there Sturtz. Get in. Happy now in Newton Abbot. Now someone will tell me the Rugby is on;(
Sorry to break this to you but yes it is and KO is 3pm(tmi)

iscalad

Off to an Australian Rules football game that kicks off in about 4 hours accompanied by a day on the lash so my chances of still being awake at 2am to listen to this are zero, but looking forward to waking up to see a fine win on my screen UTC
I'll go for Port in this one :)

Avening Posse

I'll go for Port in this one :)
Well done Isca, does this mean I owe you one less beer than before ?, I will clean me slate at Wembley at the play off final ��