• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1 2017

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Starts again this weekend in Aus.....Ferrari were surprisingly fastest in testing, personally I think it will be a lot closer between Mercedes and Red Bull at the front this year!

iscalad

Makes a change for Ferrari to win, but the race was very processional.

Red Devon

Makes a change for Ferrari to win, but the race was very processional.
It was a bit disappointing, being a temporary street circuit Melbourne can be misleading into who has the quickest car....China will give us a much better idea of that.

Antony Moxey

It wasn't decided by who had the quickest car or who had the quickest driver, it was decided on who had the quickest air gun. Proper racing...

LOG

It wasn't decided by who had the quickest car or who had the quickest driver, it was decided on who had the quickest air gun. Proper racing...
I used to follow F1 reasonably closely but have gradually become less and less interested in it. I heard who'd won yesterday from a wireless sports report and they went on to say how Hamilton had been leading the race. I thought to myself, i bet the turning point was a pit stop. It was.

Red Devon

I used to follow F1 reasonably closely but have gradually become less and less interested in it. I heard who'd won yesterday from a wireless sports report and they went on to say how Hamilton had been leading the race. I thought to myself, i bet the turning point was a pit stop. It was.
Not really, he didn't have the pace that Vettel had it was only a matter of time before he had him.

LOG

Having nothing better to do i watched the race today and it was actually quite interesting for once. Plenty of incidents and controversy as well as an unlikely winner. Not sure what Vettel hoped to achieve by driving into Hamilton, mind.

Colesman Ballz

Having nothing better to do i watched the race today and it was actually quite interesting for once. Plenty of incidents and controversy as well as an unlikely winner. Not sure what Vettel hoped to achieve by driving into Hamilton, mind.
Never trust a German, cheats the lot of them, after all Schumacher deliberately took Mansell out in order to make sure he couldn't take the championship away from him. The sooner Brexit is done and dusted the better ! Even their companies are at it VW anyone ! ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never trust a German, cheats the lot of them, after all Schumacher deliberately took Mansell out in order to make sure he couldn't take the championship away from him. The sooner Brexit is done and dusted the better ! Even their companies are at it VW anyone ! ;)
Wasn't it Damon Hill during the Australian GP? Still, better driving into Hill and Hamilton than the Ukraine. Vettel, who carries form for when he swore at a race official at the Mexican GP last year, is being further investigated after hitting Hamilton twice. The first incident he claimed that Hamilton brake tested him (surely they can check team data to see if this true?) while the second occasion far more blatant. The cheating factotum should lose his race points.

Antony Moxey

They did check Hamilton's data and found Vettel's claim to have been brake tested to be nonsense.