• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luton Town v EXETER CITY FC Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having watched City in just 3 home games this season, with a record of 2 wins (4-2; 4-0) and a draw, I'm confident that by starting this thread my record of no defeats will continue. I predict a stressful 3-2 win for City. Playoffs here we come. Thank you.

citizen

A few Exmouth Grecians giving Luton a miss to travel to Falmouth to have a day out Watching Exmouth Town and visiting Budock Water the birth place of Tony Kellow.
Having a look at the Kellow memorial and a few beers and catch the game.
Hopefully a City ,town double today!

IndoMike

Sounds good. I'll have a pint and a pasty.

Well-known Exeweb poster
HUGE game, arguably the biggest game of the season so far. will be a big crowd and always an atmosophere there. we've won there before no reason why we cant again. Decent radio commentary please.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Off to Luton via Harpenden, apparently. Would be good to win.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2017/03/16/next-up-luton-town-vs-exeter-city-2/

Rog H K

A few Exmouth Grecians giving Luton a miss to travel to Falmouth to have a day out Watching Exmouth Town and visiting Budock Water the birth place of Tony Kellow.
Having a look at the Kellow memorial and a few beers and catch the game.
Hopefully a City ,town double today!
I went to the Trelowarren Arms for the official openings of Kellow's memorial. The Supporters Club ran a coach down. The locals waited for us to arrive all stood outside the pub, we were late!! Oopsy. Many a good word was said and they took off a cornish flag to unveil the memorial.Looks like a piece of rock pinched from Stone Henge. It's to the right of the pub in a small garden sort of area at the front on the main road. It Lists all his clubs and goals and a classic picture of him embedded in another at St James park scoring (I think against Torquay ) with the cowshed behind. The locals were great that night. The Supporter's Club paid for a buffet in the pub and we all had a tale to tell about the great man over a beer or 6. There was a signed framed shirt and a picture of him by the dart board in the pub, but Ive heard rumours there is a new landlord from the time we went down who has taken the Kellow memorabilia off the walls. Have a great day out and let us know if there is anything still in the pub.

STURTZ

Good away record, could be argued that we could/should have won more (but not the Snot one of course).

Up the City!

Alistair20000

Looking promising for us with Mr T Kettle blowing the whistle.

UTC

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking promising for us with Mr T Kettle blowing the whistle.

UTC
sounds a bit old school

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As there's no prediction thread I'll stick mine here. A timely away win today, clean sheet for the immaculate Bobby and goals for Brown and Reid. 2-0
COYR