• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another £85,000 to fund "operational costs"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Is it right that yet more money from the public funds is going in to look for 1 child who could possibly already be dead ?

The total being £ 11.1 million when it seems that other children have gone missing and nowhere near this amount has been spent.

Yes there may be a faint glimmer that the child may be found alive but think its gone too far now and the parents should be interviewed by someone like Paxman or even that Kyle bloke to answer key questions from that night.

Having watched a criminal profiler offer his own take on an interview the McCanns gave some time ago he believes in that interview alone they know more than they have been willing to say publicly.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=maddy+mccann+interview+?&qpvt=maddy+mccann+interview+?&view=detail&mid=92637C087EFFE3E40BD492637C087EFFE3E40BD4&FORM=VRDGAR

Its a bit long but well worth watching for his professional input.

dontpassback

Unfortunately I think the little girl is dead,the cadaver dogs found traces of it and the whole demeanour of the mcanns doesn't seem right.if you speak to most females,the last thing they would have done with maddies cuddly toy would have been to wash it .i think the Portuguese dectective isn't far wrong with his analysis and I can only summise that mr and mrs McCann must have something very powerful on someone very high up to keep getting the financial and government assistance that they have had from day one.one day the truth will out but it will be a long time coming I think.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Needhams mother had to return to work to help pay a private investigator to look for her child.

What's the difference ?.

Being friends with the Camerons and a private audience with the Pope may help !

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's the difference ?.

Being friends with the Camerons and a private audience with the Pope may help !
In fairness this was after the incident in question

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fairness this was after the incident in question
But these sort of things have kept the McCann case high profile.

My thing is why does this case deserve more public funds than the other

Sidey's back

Ben Needhams mother had to return to work to help pay a private investigator to look for her child.
Do the McCanns not work then?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do the McCanns not work then?
Not since the little girl went missing.

And having had donated money by the public pay off their mortgage and pay for an extension to their house they don't really need to.

Sidey's back

Not since the little girl went missing.

And having had donated money by the public pay off their mortgage and pay for an extension to their house they don't really need to.
Are these facts or Daily Mail fake news?

I feel incredibly sorry for the McCanns. It must be a torturous existence for them. And then to be constantly publicly vilified must be awful.

Sadly it's looking like they'll never find the truth.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
This was reported by their own lawyer that monies had been used to pay off the remaining mortgage and fund the extra room to the house from the Find Maddie fund.

Until such time as the both of them are investigated fully by British Police for not only negligence in leaving underage children alone and answer the numerous questions posed to them with full answers instead of the "no comment" replies im in the mindset that they certainly know more than they let on.

Answer this ... why is it every time the funding is looking at being stopped there is extra funding found from out of thin air ?

According to these parents...
Cadaver dogs were wrong in 4 different areas one of which they didn't have access to until some 3 weeks afterwards.
The locked shutters were opened with a pry bar, which was found to be untrue. Changed their story soon afterwards.
David Payne making lewd gestures and comments to the father about the missing child. which was denied at first until evidence was shown it to be true.

And so on .... sorry but there are far too many unanswered questions from not only these negligent parents but the rest of the people they were eating with that need to be sorted before anymore funding from the public purse.

dontpassback

Neglect,deceit,and suspicion of peadophilia are things that cannot be ignored in this case.if Maddie is dead,then she is better off out of it.as an aside there are also a lot of exeter connections with the various people involved.