Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Another 85,000 to fund "operational costs"

Failing miserably to get into Stroudy's mind but somehow on the scoreboard

Re: Another 85,000 to fund "operational costs"

Quote Originally Posted by elginCity View Post
    Trawled through the video, quite a compelling argument, well most of it. As the 'statement analyst' is American I think at times he misread the nuance of British English in the McCann interviews, but generally he put forward a strong and valid case.
    Could you post a short executive summary please Elgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Could you post a short executive summary please Elgy.
    Sorry Al, Ramone is right, you have to watch it all. Decided to give the video 20 mins....but...it is interesting.

Alternatively, the interview that was forensically analysed by the Yank is only 14 mins long, given to Australian TV by the McCanns a mere 3 years or so after the disappearance....See what you think.

To date 12,000,000 of public funds has gone into this 'search for the truth', ultimately, let's hope it's successful !

Watched the video with an open mind,and the American fellow does make some valid points,his track record of interview analysis seems to be more than competent,and his final summary makes interesting viewing.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by dontpassback View Post
    Watched the video with an open mind,and the American fellow does make some valid points,his track record of interview analysis seems to be more than competent,and his final summary makes interesting viewing.
    What did you think when the interviewer said about the other couple a year earlier contacting the police ref the conversations at the same holiday apartment complex ?

I found that part rather unsettling as a parent and if I had been sat there it would have ended rather badly.