• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

felix

Just thought I'd let my Greek friends know what a great day I had today. Lovely lunch on the barbican, nice walk through the park, entertaining game where we comfortably beat the 3rd placed team then heard one of our favourite ex players, Lewis Allesandra, scored 2 goals assisted by another ex player, Nathan Thomas.

Anyway, how was your day?

grecian55

Thanks for letting us Greeks have a peek into your daily life Felix ,but surely you could expand a bit more about it ? I mean it wasn't as if your original post was anything out of the ordinary was it ? (A part from the fact you actually won )
We can hardly glean "A day in the life of a Janner " out of that codswallop can we ,you won't be troubling the Man Booker Prize selection committee in a hurry will you ,

Must do better (n)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Had better days to be honest, can't believe how bad Carlisle are now though, we'll be breezing past them in due course, thanks.

Last edited:

felix

Had better days to be honest, can't believe how bad Carlisle are now though, we'll be breezing past them in due course, thanks.
Hmmm. Not sure how you work that out. We beat them 2.0 and we beat you 3..0, so you are more carp than them. They also beat you 3.2. It seems in your world the more you lose by the better you are. I'll tell you one thing though, they are way better than you and you will not be breezing past them.

STURTZ

We beat Orient 4:0 old chum, you lost 2:3 so in essence we should have beaten you 6:2. Our result in Plymouth was an anomaly.

Carlisle wont go up.

felix

We beat Orient 4:0 old chum, you lost 2:3 so in essence we should have beaten you 6:2. Our result in Plymouth was an anomaly.

Carlisle wont go up.
I'd think about mixing a bit more tobacco with it squire, you've clearly ODed.

STURTZ

Just using your own logic matey, can understand how you struggled against Carlisle though, was it three disallowed goals?

felix

Just using your own logic matey, can understand how you struggled against Carlisle though, was it three disallowed goals?
Oh dear, dear. No, Carlisle were rightly given offside on three occasions, on each occasion they proceeded to put the ball into the net.

That is not a disallowed goal; it is an offside and free kick to the opposing side.

Don't see a lot of football do you?

Oh, of course not you follow City.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Had a great day on Saturday. Went to a fantastic little pub on the station, met some friendly locals (they like their rugby as well). That's only the third away defeat I've seen, and I've been to a majority of the away games. A good day out only ruined by 30 minutes of football (actually, more like 3 minute!).

grecian55

Last 18 league games :
City , Won 11 ,Drawn 5 ,Lost 2 .
Gargoyle ,Won 9 ,Drawn 4 ,Lost 5 .
Bet you'd rather of had our results as opposed to yours ? ,19 points dropped ,you'd have been streets ahead ........almost unstoppable ?