• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RL Display vs Carlisle New permanent surfer (Eric II)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Message from RL, any help would be much appreciated as always!

As we come into the business end of the season, RL15 are planning a large display in the Big Bank for the final day vs Carlisle.

THE PLAN
The plan is to better the Liverpool FA Cup tifo - and we want to include as part of that a reusable surfer (ERIC II!) that can be used beyond this match. There will also be a number of supporting banners/flags. The more we raise, the more we can produce. We are entirely fan/self funded so we appreciate any donation.

The lads have been superb in the last few months let’s push them onto promotion!

UTC RL15

Help us here: [email protected]

Last edited:
£10 in mate.......keep up the good work..........really missed our drum at Meadow Lane .....theirs was p!$$ poor compared to ours

Rog H K

Eric was made from Polyester Lining. Is this the same fabric you intend to use again Max. Or are you using the Cotton/Poly blend and putting a design on it?

Terryhall

Donation sent, hope you can get a cracking atmosphere for it (and for the playoffs of course!)

Grecian Max

Thanks KirtonRed and Terry! Much appreciated!

This is the quick link to the donate page that should have gone in the first post: http://Paypal.me/

Roger - we're going to get this one pre made using polyester lining I believe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How are donations going?

Red Bill

Thanks KirtonRed and Terry! Much appreciated!

This is the quick link to the donate page that should have gone in the first post: http://Paypal.me/

More than happy to stick in a bit for this, the RL boys have made a huge contribution to the atmosphere and deserve our support. However I'm having trouble finding out how to pay. The link here doesn't take me to the RL donations page, so could someone post me one that does.

Grecian Max

Sorry that was the wrong link. We can paint better than we can organise PayPal it seems.

Here's the link : http://Paypal.me/redlegion2015

Hants - going well, but could do with as many donations as possible as this display is going to be pushing the Liverpool one for complexity hopefully. As always, funds dictate - we fund all materials ourselves and every so often from open fund raisers as we are independent from the club/Trust. Goes without saying we appreciate every single donation, it really does make a big difference.

Last edited:

tommoore85

Chucked a fiver across, look forward to seeing the end result

Rog H K

Got 100 metre of red and white Poly lining. (50 of each). You can have for a bargain £40.00. (This involves a subsidised donation from Percy's Fabrics(Newton Abbot )