• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC vs Stevenage FC Official Match Day Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Go on then, I'll do it.

Rog H K

Re: Exeter City FC vs Stevenage FC Official Match Day

Up and at 'em. For 90+minutes please.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I'm out for the day, so no GP for me. Hope we're back to winning ways, but Stevenage will be tough opposition.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2017/02/16/next-up-exeter-city-vs-stevenage-2/

fred binneys head

Did you not want to put the word 'thread' in the title, LOG? That's more annoying than saying 'an' instead of 'and'.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

Big Game Today - Need to Get Behind The Team and Back on an Unbeaten Run

COYR

David Treharne

Oooh! It's misty and dull, with 100% light grey cloud cover. The wind is from ESE, but looks as though it will shift round to SE during the morning. At 9c it's mild, and there's been no rain in the last 24 hours. It's getting dark noticeably later (it's the way nature works!) and sunset, which we wont see, is notionally at 17.35 today. The pitch looks in great condition, and we seem well set up for match with one of my least favourite League 2 teams. As long as the manager has thought through what formation he's going to use without Jake Taylor we should be alright on the attacking front. I wonder whether Troy Brown will be pushed into a more central midfield role. Ah the joys of watching City. Update at 12.45 [I'm out to lunch!].

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Did you not want to put the word 'thread' in the title, LOG? That's more annoying than saying 'an' instead of 'and'.
I agree it does not look good Freddie but we must cut Lionel some slack in getting this one going in the early hours when nobody else could be bothered.

Maybe some kind Mod will tidy it up.

elginCity

'Thread' is superfluous, as is this post ��

StroudGrecian

This does not bode well.

Well-known Exeweb poster

Oooh! It's misty and dull, with 100% light grey cloud cover. The wind is from ESE, but looks as though it will shift round to SE during the morning. At 9c it's mild, and there's been no rain in the last 24 hours. It's getting dark noticeably later (it's the way nature works!) and sunset, which we wont see, is notionally at 17.35 today. The pitch looks in great condition, and we seem well set up for match with one of my least favourite League 2 teams. As long as the manager has thought through what formation he's going to use without Jake Taylor we should be alright on the attacking front. I wonder whether Troy Brown will be pushed into a more central midfield role. Ah the joys of watching City. Update at 12.45 [I'm out to lunch!].
i was thinking perhaps the other troy would come into contention. getting him 'usable' again would be a good move