• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message for Plymouth Argyle Fans

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not that there are many out there, Curley and Drake perhaps, good on them but hardly the heavy weight keyboarders that used to inhabit this message board when Slime were flying and we were whipping boys. where's Porky these days?

Had to visit pasoti, a forum I might have enjoyed expressing my opinions on if I hadn't been banned before even posting! It seems they are genuinely soiling their, five pairs for a pound, underpants about the approach of our forth coming derby match. Of course we realise it's only classed as a derby because they are temporarily exiled from their usual play mates, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, but there you go. You have to beat the team in front of you be they Barnet or indeed Yeovil.

Tisdale has had his detractors but has stood his ground well, he's shown us that his class is not just skin deep, it's innate, and he has developed a quality team to match. Adams however always seems to come across as a kind of disgraced and snivelling Catholic priest, does he have a personality? he does well to hide it. His team sadly is also as character free, a group of sizeable automatons programmed to do the necessary without actually falling into the trap of being accused of actually entertaining anybody.

Don't think I've ever gone into, "what we consider as our cup final" with as much confidence as I will on Saturday week. We'll win, we'll win well, in fact we'll humiliate you, we'll steamroller you with the kind of flowing football that has steamrollered the likes of Grimsby, Colchester, Portsmouth and Wycombe over our last four games. As we've watched your group of clumsy idiot plodders grunt their way into the top two we've built quite a team, A team of skill and endeavour. A team that is going to take your team apart and leave you in bits on your algae ridden pile of rancid elastic bands. You, my friends are ******ed.

Come on then bogie boys, tell me I'm not talking the truth.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not that there are many out there, Curley and Drake perhaps, good on them but hardly the heavy weight keyboarders that used to inhabit this message board when Slime were flying and we were whipping boys. where's Porky these days?

Had to visit pasoti, a forum I might have enjoyed expressing my opinions on if I hadn't been banned before even posting! It seems they are genuinely soiling their, five pairs for a pound, underpants about the approach of our forth coming derby match. Of course we realise it's only classed as a derby because they are temporarily exiled from their usual play mates, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, but there you go. You have to beat the team in front of you be they Barnet or indeed Yeovil.

Tisdale has had his detractors but has stood his ground well, he's shown us that his class is not just skin deep, it's innate, and he has developed a quality team to match. Adams however always seems to come across as a kind of disgraced and snivelling Catholic priest, does he have a personality? he does well to hide it. His team sadly is also as character free, a group of sizeable automatons programmed to do the necessary without actually falling into the trap of being accused of actually entertaining anybody.

Don't think I've ever gone into, "what we consider as our cup final" with as much confidence as I will on Saturday week. We'll win, we'll win well, in fact we'll humiliate you, we'll steamroller you with the kind of flowing football that has steamrollered the likes of Grimsby, Colchester, Portsmouth and Wycombe over our last four games. As we've watched your group of clumsy idiot plodders grunt their way into the top two we've built quite a team, A team of skill and endeavour. A team that is going to take your team apart and leave you in bits on your algae ridden pile of rancid elastic bands. You, my friends are ******ed.

Come on then bogie boys, tell me I'm not talking the truth.
banned before posting on PASOTI? Why? How? if you want to post on an Argyle forum try their other one 'Argyle Talk democratic' they appear to be a bit more 'normal' on there

Alistair20000

If you want to post on an Argyle forum try their other one 'Argyle Talk democratic' they appear to be a bit more 'normal' on there
A very dull forum to my mind. It looks as if Lord Tisdale (formerly ******** of these boards) has disappeared too.

I agree that the cluelessness on ATD is well short of that displayed on Pashi**y

STURTZ

banned before posting on PASOTI? Why? How? if you want to post on an Argyle forum try their other one 'Argyle Talk democratic' they appear to be a bit more 'normal' on there
Was talking with DrDeath on here about going onto pasoti just to wind Porky up, it worked, when I tried to sign up I was blocked. He later claimed that there was a technical hitch but no, the site is smeg anyway, who'd want to be involved with that! And if I just wanted to waste my time on that tw*t I'd probably go on to ATD anyway 'cos all they want to do is moan about him and his cronies and they usually just agree with whatever I say. That's not banter!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was talking with DrDeath on here about going onto pasoti just to wind Porky up, it worked, when I tried to sign up I was blocked. He later claimed that there was a technical hitch but no, the site is smeg anyway, who'd want to be involved with that! And if I just wanted to waste my time on that tw*t I'd probably go on to ATD anyway 'cos all they want to do is moan about him and his cronies and they usually just agree with whatever I say. That's not banter!
I haven't bothered with Porky's fiefdom for years but I do take the occasional glimpse at ATD. The site does suffer because of their overreaction to Newell which gets rather tedious at times. Since Poults got banned, banter has become so sanitised that should a guest try and introduce a little 'needle' they tend to react badly rather than engage in tit for Tat. Shame really because there's some good blokes like Les M, Czarcasm and a few others.

general zod

I haven't bothered with Porky's fiefdom for years but I do take the occasional glimpse at ATD. The site does suffer because of their overreaction to Newell which gets rather tedious at times. Since Poults got banned, banter has become so sanitised that should a guest try and introduce a little 'needle' they tend to react badly rather than engage in tit for Tat. Shame really because there's some good blokes like Les M, Czarcasm and a few others.
ATD is a good site mate.

The underlying issues that facilitate our existence in this League are still at large, unfortunately but necessarily it outweighs the football or 'banter' as you put it.
Feel free to pop along more frequently.
Sadly I no longer frequent ATD anymore for various reasons but I still endorse the ethos of the site.

STURTZ

So no real Slime fans here yet then, they'll come, in their errr, ones!

Had to look at pasoti for some feelings about the game, funny as f@ck! Trying to work out mathematically how they are going to beat us due to the percentage of home wins against games played divided by the size of porkie's **** multiplied by James Brent's bank balance.

Face it Bogie's, you are already beaten!

general zod

I'm an Argyle fan

STURTZ

I'm an Argyle fan
Boo hiss,,,,,,,,

StroudGrecian

I'm an Argyle fan
Well done zod. Admitting your problem is half way to solving it.

*stands and applauds*