Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Christy Pym

Re: Christy Pym

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonz Red E View Post
    “Christy has been a fantastic servant to this football club, he really has, and I fully expect him to go on to bigger and better things."
    “So, Christy goes with my best wishes, if he does go, and I want the fans and everyone associated with the club to be really respectful of Christy. He has done everything he possibly can and performed so well in recent seasons."

Matt Taylor, 4 days ago.
    Totally agree Christy has been a great player for us, I hope the club will give him with a much improved contract and he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyred View Post
    Totally agree Christy has been a great player for us, I hope the club will give him with a much improved contract and he stays.
    Christy has played well for us last few seasons has flaws in his game, but fully expect him to resurface at a league 1 club, hope he has a good career. He will be missed but as many have said not irreplaceable, best of luck to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    If he's going to Ipswich, I'd hardly say thats an upwards career move. They're adrift at the bottom of the Championship with certain relegation looming, and they have Bartosz Bialkowski as obvious first choice. He's the current Poland first choice and he signed a new three year deal in 2018. Their backup keeper Gerken is no slouch ether. I think our young man needs to rethink that possible move unless he's up for possible benchwarming in League 1.
    Apparently Bialkowski is now being linked with a move to three Championship Clubs, so there could be a spot at back-up keeper coming up at Ipswich. Not sure how Christy would take being second choice at League 1 level, even for the proverbial "shedload" of more dosh though ?

Quote Originally Posted by angeobscur View Post
    Right lads. Good luck, hope you will get promoted next season.
    Thanks Artur, would be great to have you back for Argyle at home next season, their fans seemed very fond of you

Quote Originally Posted by StroudGrecian View Post
    Thanks Artur, would be great to have you back for Argyle at home next season, their fans seemed very fond of you
    Lets all start a "We want Artur back" Campaign! I take it he's without a club at the moment, and has plenty of time on his side! He annoyed the shiite out of me occasionally, but thats all in the past. Where do we start?

Deb'n Live suggesting that Barnsley are also interested in Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Deb'n Live suggesting that Barnsley are also interested in Pym.
    Unless Adam 'Clean Sheet/Golden Glove' Davies is leaving, would be a bit strange of Pym to fancy being a Number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyd123 View Post
    Unless Adam 'Clean Sheet/Golden Glove' Davies is leaving, would be a bit strange of Pym to fancy being a Number 2.
    He'd probably be on 10k a week. Would you say "no"?

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    He'd probably be on 10k a week.
    Despite the cash in football Barnsley won't be paying their sub keeper 10k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Proper Chap View Post
    Despite the cash in football Barnsley won't be paying their sub keeper 10k a week.
    How much do you think - rough estimate?