Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 514 of 514

Thread: Christy Pym

  1. #511

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,783

    Re: Christy Pym

    Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Personally thought Pym should of saved yesterday goal - if it was fired across maybe , inside his near post ? Disappointing
    Credy: When that one went in, I must confess I proclaimed "Christ Almighty; f*****g near post!" post 105 on the matchday thread. Having watched that back a few times, surely near post or not, the sheer speed of that ball made it nigh on impossible to stop?

  2. #512

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pining for a Devon country pub.
    Posts
    9,943

    Re: Christy Pym

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Credy: When that one went in, I must confess I proclaimed "Christ Almighty; f*****g near post!" post 105 on the matchday thread. Having watched that back a few times, surely near post or not, the sheer speed of that ball made it nigh on impossible to stop?
    Pete : Did you see Petr Cech failing to save Perez' near post shot last night?

  3. #513

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    15,783

    Re: Christy Pym

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Pete : Did you see Petr Cech failing to save Perez' near post shot last night?
    No I haven't Mike. The Premier League Show isnt until tonight. I guess even the best drop the occasional clanger. Cech was a great keeper til' Steven Hunt put a dent in his skull! Sadly never the same afterwards.

  4. #514

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pining for a Devon country pub.
    Posts
    9,943

    Re: Christy Pym

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    No I haven't Mike. The Premier League Show isnt until tonight. I guess even the best drop the occasional clanger. Cech was a great keeper til' Steven Hunt put a dent in his skull! Sadly never the same afterwards.
    Agree. He pulls off the occasional great save, but overall he seems to lack mobility and anticipation. As you say, it's not surprising after his serious injury and he's done well even to get back between the posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •