• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Uri Geller

IBA

noticed that several million CIA documents were declassified recently and these include 'stargate' research. This includes experiments carried out in the 1970s with Exeter City's most famous mystical ex-director , Uri Geller.From what I've read on bbc and sky websites UG was able to convince the CIA of his physic abilities.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't flippin' work with those crystals before we played Chester that time.

"Believe. Trust. Exeter will win."

Well, 1-5 was *close* I guess.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever happened to . . . . . .

Grecian2K

I believe he's currently on tour supporting The Charlatans.

IBA

In fairness it could be possible to be physic but not be able to influence the outcome of football matches.

Langer

It worked perfectly but they forgot to swap the crystals in the goal mouth around at half time.

Oldsmobile-88

noticed that several million CIA documents were declassified recently and these include 'stargate' research. This includes experiments carried out in the 1970s with Exeter City's most famous mystical ex-director , Uri Geller.From what I've read on bbc and sky websites UG was able to convince the CIA of his physic abilities.
During the Cold War,Geller was driven past a few Soviet Union embassys to use his psychic powers in the employment of the CIA..

His involvement with the Grecians was a embarrassment and I never bought into the nonsense with him & Jackson...We were a laughing stock,which was not hard on the pitch at the time,but a laughing stock off it,was too much for me..

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

Considering we were 1-0 up at the break that day, it could be down to the fact someone forgot to move the crystals to the other end at half time ;)

iscalad

Considering we were 1-0 up at the break that day, it could be down to the fact someone forgot to move the crystals to the other end at half time ;)
Ah, and there was me thinking we were crap that day.

Rog H K

Dave Bennett I believe still has the Crystals to this very day.