• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2017

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Would be interesting to see Malan's FC figures broken down as I accept some players can improve markedly.
Sadly the best site for this, Cricketarchive, has gone behind a paywall.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well done the women! Turning the radio on just after 5pm, I thought we were out of it.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done the women! Turning the radio on just after 5pm, I thought we were out of it.
Have watched all the England matches and the 2 semi-finals as they have been free on Sky Mix. All very enjoyable. Today was quite tense though. Well done England Ladies.

Alistair20000

Big cheer went up at the County Ground when that Ladies' victory was announced. (clap)

Decent run chase by the Cidermen to see off Jason's lads in a 16 over a side game after the rain. Hildreth's knock set it up. James Franklin bowled a poor final over conceding a 6 off the first ball and then a no ball for an over waist high delivery and a wide for another short ball.

Alistair20000

Ross Whiteley hits 6 sixes in an over against Yaarkshire and yet he is on the losing side. Quite remarkable.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done England Ladies
Somerset player had six wickets!(y)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
TRJ confirmed as making his Test debut tomorrow, yay!

Alistair20000

As regards more mundane fare, I will shortly be off to the County Ground hoping that the gloomy weather will permit a full game as old rivals Somerset and Hampshire cross swords in the T20. I don't think Hampshire have ever won a T20 there.

Alistair20000

TRJ confirmed as making his Test debut tomorrow, yay!
I assume Mark Wood is out.

Yes, good luck Toby. (y)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Wood is injured. I'd have been inclined to drop Wood anyway, he appears to have lost his mojo.