• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe at Home

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Provisonaly rearranged for Tuesday 24 January

StroudGrecian

Still not on the club website...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still not on the club website...
Yes it is.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/exeter-citys-game-with-wycombe-wanderers-rearranged-for-january-24-3490461.aspx

As this explains, and was also mentioned by the match announcer, it is dependent on Wycombe not having a Checkatrade trophy game so cannot be regarded as more than "Provisional" ATM.

StroudGrecian

Thanks John - explains why I can't see it in the fixture list yet, which is where I was looking. Thanks for the sarcasm Jason, a winning quality for any mod.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's not on Wycombe website either. Wonder if this is one of the many things that have to be done centrally?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's not on Wycombe website either. Wonder if this is one of the many things that have to be done centrally?
We are all going to have to wait until next Wednesday.

Personally it would suit me for Wycombe to beat Blackpool, as I will be away on the 24th, but I find it difficult to hope they win any game...

IndoMike

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Colesman Ballz

Hmmmm ! Has the whiff of another cash flow crisis at the club that - otherwise why not just wait another week before putting them on sale ? (worry)