Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Typical E&E

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Re: Typical E&E

To be fair it just sounds like another bleeding heart liberal who has been asked an opinion on something that she normally wouldn't give too hoots about , but because the matter has been shoved in her face by a journo as a "native American " she cant be seen to not defend her heritage !

This is how things start small and end up as a major issue with possible protests outside the ground by the great unwashed with little clue about why they are there in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY

I get your point ramone but you do yourself no favours posting links to bigots and agitators from the people's charter foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    To be fair it just sounds like another bleeding heart liberal who has been asked an opinion on something that she normally wouldn't give too hoots about , but because the matter has been shoved in her face by a journo as a "native American " she cant be seen to not defend her heritage !

This is how things start small and end up as a major issue with possible protests outside the ground by the great unwashed with little clue about why they are there in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY
    What's an Exonian women - of Native American heritage and expertise on Native American culture - got to say about the appropriateness of the Chief's use of cultural appropriation? WTF.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by StroudGrecian View Post
    I get your point ramone but you do yourself no favours posting links to bigots and agitators from the people's charter foundation.
    Exactly Stroud and tbh it was the first thing that came up on youtube when there was someone protesting about something they knew nothing about.

Its the point of example not the content of any views contained in the video clip.

I know people who will argue over the colour of oranges if they thought they could get a rise out of someone.

New season, different reporter (at times) but still the same ****e. No news on Devon Live re Dara o'Shea despite the announcemnet and forwarning of the signing. Can this form of media get any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by grecian-near-hell View Post
    New season, different reporter (at times) but still the same ****e. No news on Devon Live re Dara o'Shea despite the announcemnet and forwarning of the signing. Can this form of media get any worse?
    ??

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/foot...a-west-1872288

Yeah my bad it seems t'internet takes longer to update on the moor! Still ****e reporting