• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Typical E&E

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
To be fair it just sounds like another bleeding heart liberal who has been asked an opinion on something that she normally wouldn't give too hoots about , but because the matter has been shoved in her face by a journo as a "native American " she cant be seen to not defend her heritage !

This is how things start small and end up as a major issue with possible protests outside the ground by the great unwashed with little clue about why they are there in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I get your point ramone but you do yourself no favours posting links to bigots and agitators from the people's charter foundation.

WXF

To be fair it just sounds like another bleeding heart liberal who has been asked an opinion on something that she normally wouldn't give too hoots about , but because the matter has been shoved in her face by a journo as a "native American " she cant be seen to not defend her heritage !

This is how things start small and end up as a major issue with possible protests outside the ground by the great unwashed with little clue about why they are there in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY
What's an Exonian women - of Native American heritage and expertise on Native American culture - got to say about the appropriateness of the Chief's use of cultural appropriation? WTF.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I get your point ramone but you do yourself no favours posting links to bigots and agitators from the people's charter foundation.
Exactly Stroud and tbh it was the first thing that came up on youtube when there was someone protesting about something they knew nothing about.

Its the point of example not the content of any views contained in the video clip.

I know people who will argue over the colour of oranges if they thought they could get a rise out of someone.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
New season, different reporter (at times) but still the same ****e. No news on Devon Live re Dara o'Shea despite the announcemnet and forwarning of the signing. Can this form of media get any worse?

ExeterCityLad

New season, different reporter (at times) but still the same ****e. No news on Devon Live re Dara o'Shea despite the announcemnet and forwarning of the signing. Can this form of media get any worse?
??

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/exeter-dara-o-shea-west-1872288

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah my bad it seems t'internet takes longer to update on the moor! Still ****e reporting

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It could be me living out in the sticks and having slow Broadband but......

As it's currently a slow news day one has tried to see if anything of interest on Devonlive "Exeter City" site, and bearing in mind it is now Tuesday the last thing I can see is their live coverage of Saturday's match. NO report on the match, NO Comments or reaction, NO opinion, not even an Exeweb related story. Thank F*** we don't have to pay for this total waste of hyper space. I thought Stuart James was a City fan or has he been replaced

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Devon Live in lazy, shoddy, amateurish journalism shock.

CityTillIDie

Every article is shocking, also can’t seem to get away from it on Facebook and the likes