• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley Town away Possible switch

Information

Saturday Jan 7
Blackpool v Crawley
Exeter v Wycombe

As both Blackpool and Wycombe are in Round Three

I think the Tuesday night in February game could be able to be played on FA Cup 3rd Round Saturday ?

Crawley v Exeter on Saturday Jan 7th

The website does seem to mention a match MAY be switched

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would prefer the Cheltenham game to be moved.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, already mentioned in another thread that Cheltenham at home would be the preferable choice, especially due to our lack of home games over the coming weeks.

Cheltenham were due to play Luton, and of course Luton are now in the hat for R3, with Cheltenham succumbing to Sutton at the weekend.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, already mentioned in another thread that Cheltenham at home would be the preferable choice, especially due to our lack of home games over the coming weeks.

Cheltenham were due to play Luton, and of course Luton are now in the hat for R3, with Cheltenham succumbing to Sutton at the weekend.
More likely to be switched than the Cheltenham game I'd have thought...Tisdale and the club doesn't need the pressure of another home game whilst we're on this gastly run of form at home!!

Number13

Hope not or that just leaves me Notts C :(

Ex-ciderrr

Notts county could be rearranged possibly if they don't progress in the cup, they have a reply with Peterborough next week.

Would prefer Notts or Crawley to be moved myself. Home game is abit of income ok but Cheltenham - Exeter is an easy trip weather its rearranged or not. they never bring any more than 350 odd fans to us anyway so in terms of income I can't see it being any greater if it was on a Saturday.