• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Levi Landricombe

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Tiverton striker scored a hat-trick yesterday to take his tally up to 19 goals for the season. Scored 22 in 25 last season after joining from Plymouth Parkway.

Not sure how old he is but hope City are monitoring his progress. Seems to score for fun.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
We certainly should be keeping tabs on this chap.

I'd rather take a chance on this guy than continue with Jamie Reid.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We certainly should be keeping tabs on this chap.

I'd rather take a chance on this guy than continue with Jamie Reid.
That's all very well but have you seen him play? The club have invested a lot of time and money into Jamie Reid. I agree that he hasn't looked great when playing for us but would you seriously drop him for an unknown.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have watched Levi a few times and have always thought that he not only scores shedloads of goals, he also reads the game well. Training with a full time pro side would probably sharpen that. I think he is 24 or 25.

He scores a number of good free kicks, including one yesterday. He then went on after the hattrick to lay on the winner. Whether he could hack it at League level is another matter (some do, some don't ) and whether he would want to go full time pro is another question, having a full time job and playing for Tivvy may be his first choice.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Just got confirmation that he's 25.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's all very well but have you seen him play? The club have invested a lot of time and money into Jamie Reid. I agree that he hasn't looked great when playing for us but would you seriously drop him for an unknown.
You'll never know unless you give him a chance, be it a trial or similar. When Poole Town were playing in an equivalent division they signed a young bricklayer who'd just moved to the area called Charlie Austin.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Just got confirmation that he's 25.
Only a year or so older than the age of a certain Tony Kellow when we signed him from Falmouth, then.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds like he'd be a good fit.

Banksy

Sounds like he'd be a good fit.
Perhaps the Director of Football has already checked him out and found we've already got better with Homer up front.
Another Tony Kellow , too radical a tbought for our trio of geniuses.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
You'll never know unless you give him a chance, be it a trial or similar. When Poole Town were playing in an equivalent division they signed a young bricklayer who'd just moved to the area called Charlie Austin.
yeah but he'd directly come throught the ranks at ???reading was it ??? b4 though