• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Have a conversation with Pete" thread, for all things PeteUSA

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm quite happy to dump Exeweb, Pete. That'll leave two carrying the baby, and one desperately wants rid. I suggest you poke enough, you'll have the site closed in a fortnight.
Spanky, I dont altogether understand what you mean, and at the risk of briefly taking the thread of topic could I please ask a question or two of clarification? What do you mean by being "quite happy to dump exeweb"? And what do you mean by "one desperately wants rid"? And finally; what do you mean by me "poking enough" to the extent that I'll "have the site closed in a fortnight"?

I apologise that the foregoing has no connection to the thread topic, but in the absense of any kind of mod/users forum like there used to be, I dont have much choice. I wont raise the topic again on here. Apologies to exeweb staff and to fellow members.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Spanky, I dont altogether understand what you mean, and at the risk of briefly taking the thread of topic could I please ask a question or two of clarification? What do you mean by being "quite happy to dump exeweb"? And what do you mean by "one desperately wants rid"? And finally; what do you mean by me "poking enough" to the extent that I'll "have the site closed in a fortnight"?

I apologise that the foregoing has no connection to the thread topic, but in the absense of any kind of mod/users forum like there used to be, I dont have much choice. I wont raise the topic again on here. Apologies to exeweb staff and to fellow members.
Quite happy to dump Exeweb = Cut my loses, walk away, never look back, enjoy more time with my lovely wife and daughter
One desperately wants rid = One person has, for quite some time, wanted to cut his loses, walk away, never look back, enjoy more time on his other interests and with his lovely lady
Poking enough = Creating enough trouble, making up enough stories, reporting enough posts, doing your own imaginary moderation job when anyone outs your arguments. Oh, and having had more infractions than WMM AND Jayney put together, yet still being here and complaining to anyone that will listen how hard done by you are.

For the record Pete, I've never (intentionally, anyway) been rude to you. If you think I have, report the post to another moderator and wait for the infraction points to hit me.

(See? Still polite!)

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Quite happy to dump Exeweb = Cut my loses, walk away, never look back, enjoy more time with my lovely wife and daughter
One desperately wants rid = One person has, for quite some time, wanted to cut his loses, walk away, never look back, enjoy more time on his other interests and with his lovely lady
Poking enough = Creating enough trouble, making up enough stories, reporting enough posts, doing your own imaginary moderation job when anyone outs your arguments. Oh, and having had more infractions than WMM AND Jayney put together, yet still being here and complaining to anyone that will listen how hard done by you are.

For the record Pete, I've never (intentionally, anyway) been rude to you. If you think I have, report the post to another moderator and wait for the infraction points to hit me.

(See? Still polite!)
Sorry to hear that, although have sympathy with your reasoning, really enjoy reading stuff on here every day......

Grecian2K

Always happy to drop back for a chat with you Pete. ;)

You might almost invariably be miguided, misinformed and misanthropic at times but you are still as much of the Grecian and Exeweb fabric as the asbestos on the OG roof and the rain on the away supporters (y)

Last edited:

Grecian2K

See poor old Pate appears to be back on the naughty step.

What for THIS time? <heavy sigh>

Alistair20000

See poor old Pate appears to be back on the naughty step.

What for THIS time? <heavy sigh>
Could not find him on the Member's List either so fearing that he has gone on a lifer. We may no longer get erudite observations on the goalkeeping front ever again.

Banksy

Could not find him on the Member's List either so fearing that he has gone on a lifer. We may no longer get erudite observations on the goalkeeping front ever again.
Have we got a second choice keeper anywhere?

Grecian2K

I hear Manc might have been invited on a one match trial basis today.

In the meantime I would guess CREDY is our interim guru of Glovesmanship (as well as everything else)

fred binneys head

Could not find him on the Member's List either so fearing that he has gone on a lifer.
I hope so. If it is the case, good riddance.

Sidey's back

I hope so. If it is the case, good riddance.
And if it isn't... Welcome back Pete. We've missed you. :D