• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy Archibald-Henville

Well-known Exeweb poster
Soon to be back in contention maybe even this weekend, will he make a diference? i'm thinking yes with buts,, and just a thought could he fill the holding defensive midfeild spot? again i'm thinking yes, thoughts guys.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Decent player at this level but how much ability does he retain and how fit will he be ?

manc grecian

Couple of appearances before he breaks down again. Great value for money.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Decent player at this level but how much ability does he retain and how fit will he be ?
no dead cert's but given the '****' he's gone though hopefully this is minor blip, what we need to be doing is really taking our time with him , maybe 20 mins then adding,, and with his unquestionable footballing ability, i'm thinking basc to edwards, and that the holding position where a lack of turning and pace wont get really exposed,troy really could do more than a decent job there, but we'll see.

paperclip

Soon to be back in contention maybe even this weekend, will he make a diference? i'm thinking yes with buts,, and just a thought could he fill the holding defensive midfeild spot? again i'm thinking yes, thoughts guys.
That particular Tisdale experiment didn't work well last time, when he was fitter than he is now, so I really don't see it working well now. Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole rarely does, as other evidence has shown.

Red Devon

Straight swap for the inconsistent Croll

Avening Posse

Straight swap for the inconsistent Croll
I know he has made the odd clanger, but I would keep Croll in the side, I think he's decent, and will learn, and is the future......having said that once his loan up we will probably never see him again :)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He's exactly what we need in midfield , he's a unit and can play a bit as well.

I can't see him playing more than 10 games

Terryhall

We need him fit and playing centre-half. Until he's proven his mobility he'd be a liability in central midfield - look at Oakley for proof of that. Did he play the full 90 mins in that reserve match last week (the one where he scored an OG (facepalm))?

Would love to see him back in a City shirt playing well but I agree we need to ease him back in to avoid recurrence of injury from "too much too soon".

andrew p long

We need him fit and playing centre-half. .... Did he play the full 90 mins in that reserve match last week (the one where he scored an OG (facepalm))?

Would love to see him back in a City shirt playing well but I agree we need to ease him back in to avoid recurrence of injury from "too much too soon".
just the 45 minutes in the reserve game after 13 weeks out. A long way I would have thought from being fully match fit.