• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Favourite Viz bit...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Whicker the tall vicar after having a stone thrown at him:

'The Bible says " Throw ye not stones at thy vicar lest he rise up in anger and smite thee a blow such as would knock the very bollcks off a mighty elephant"

Your turn.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I seem to have deja vu about this thread.

Swanaldo

I always liked Finbarr Saunders (and his double entendres).

tumblr_n2sopjFRFI1tn8bt2o1_500.jpg

contrabombarde

I think that it's worth the price of the magazine just for letterbox especially when one of mine is in there. As far as humour goes, it just ticks all of the boxes for me. I suppose that I've just never grown up. I can't really single out a favourite bit as there are so many for me.

Grecian2K

Top Tips always used to tickle my funny bone.

One of my (ancient) favourites I recall was.

"Dyslexics. Try mis-spelling words deliberately. At least, that way, you might have a faint chance of getting them right"

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Top Tips always used to tickle my funny bone.

One of my (ancient) favourites I recall was.

"Dyslexics. Try mis-spelling words deliberately. At least, that way, you might have a faint chance of getting them right"
A small tree, placed in the corner of the room decorated with tinsel and baubles, makes an ideal Christmas decoration.

Grecian2K

A post-it note, fixed above the upper lip, offers perfect security against lip readers.

iscalad

Football Fans.

Buy a programme at the start of each match.This saves yourself from singing "who are ya?"to the opposition. It tells you on the back.

fred binneys head

I was at the train station last week when the announcement said "the next train to Sheffield will shortly be arriving on platform 2". Thinking the train would be arriving on the platform as announced, I jumped for the safety of the track whereupon I was hit squarely by the 10.15 from kings cross. Bloody train announcers.

StroudGrecian