• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Taggy Q&A

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exeter's local paper invited fans to send in questions to them for them to ask Julian Tagg.

This is their article in response, beware lots of irritating adverts - http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/q-a-your-questions-to-exeter-city-chairman-julian-tagg/story-29823941-detail/story.html??

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not as many as it first appeared, considering the same set of questions and answers appears twice.

Red Bill

Well he dodged around those well didn't he! He managed to say something without actually answering with anything worth hearing.

malcolms

Well he dodged around those well didn't he! He managed to say something without actually answering with anything worth hearing.
It's politics mate, get used to it if you are elected.

Devonbean

Exeter's local paper invited fans to send in questions to them for them to ask Julian Tagg.

This is their article in response, beware lots of irritating adverts - http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/q-a-your-questions-to-exeter-city-chairman-julian-tagg/story-29823941-detail/story.html??
Reinforces why I stopped buying and reading the express and echo several years ago.

arthur

"The Red Legion have played a hugely significant roll". Does this mean they are being awarded the catering franchise?

arthur

Forgive me, but I couldn't find any "something" he said!

Red Bill

It's politics mate, get used to it if you are elected.
Don't worry Malcolm, I deal with kind of thing every day at work. There's councillors, health professionals and managers and the like that I've had to deal with who'd make Mr Tagg look a rank amateur!

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I would like to know more about why the developer wants us to wait longer before starting the new stand works. Planning to ask him on Saturday if I get the chance.

Alistair20000

Blah blah blah, waffle, waffle, waffle, blah blah blah. Feckin' dire.

Will be interesting to see who is held to account and in what way if we fail to make the play offs.