• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All Four One....

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
and 1-4 all.

Our RogHK making the main BBC sports page today (y)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37691110

Nice one.

Alistair20000

Good stuff. (y)

Young looking Bookie.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair play, that's some return over 8 years.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
He was rather unfairly put in the "heads gone" on talk sport tonight. I think they doubted he was up after only winning six times in eight years, but guess if the wins are substantial then it's not unlikely and roger should know given he is the one paying out the bets.

It must be an outlay of about £500 a season so £4000 approx in total. He wasn't too far away from another win tonight, Reid headed just wide at three one with about ten minutes left.

Rog H K

Talk sport talk codswallop:D! 100/1 x4 times. 80/1 once and 33/1 once. Definitely in profit. But its only thanks to Saturday and back in march away to Notts. As for the headline "a sure-fire way to beat the bookmakers?" Not my quote. I'm up now but it's a lottery as to when it will happen again, People have read too deep into the story and there's some bizarre comments, some funny, but some quite nasty too, do I care, I 4-1 don't give a dam! It's all a bit of fun.No different than someone doing the same numbers on a lotto a coupleu times a week every week or a pools coupon. I wonder how many people do that and can say they are in profit?

Heads gone they said...yep....Supporting City for 40 years kinda does your head in. UTC roll on Saturday.

P.S. Just seen the story has made it to Hungary and Romania. Crazy!
http://www.pariori.ro/2016/10/18/strategie-nebuna-pentru-un-parior-din-anglia-joaca-saptamanal-de-8-ani-a-castigat-de-numai-6-ori-si-tot-e-pe-plus/

http://m.nemzetisport.hu/angol_labdarugas/anglia-jovedelmezo-rituale-nyeresben-a-kiscsapat-rajongoja-2531627

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I guess if it's the same bet every game it needs to be an unusual score to get the better odds. Not sure but although you would win more on say two one, doubt it would come in enough given the much lower odds.

I think at first glance it sounds crazy, but it's worked so far so fair play.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just seen one Facebook post reporting on this story describe RHK as a lad! :)

iscalad

Just seen one Facebook post reporting on this story describe RHK as a lad! :)
Bleeding cheek!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A little bookie / punter confusion perhaps.

Alistair20000

Heard a number of references to the story on the wireless (Five Live) this evening after the Champion's League commentary.

Unfortunately they kept referring to an "Exeter fan" without saying RHK's name. Lazy radio journalism to my mind.