• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who would you have?

Redarrow

Just to put this out there,
And before everybody says 'anybody other than Tisdale and Tilson' ,

I wondered who people would prefer as Manager and Assistant?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just to put this out there,
And before everybody says 'anybody other than Tisdale and Tilson' ,

I wondered who people would prefer as Manager and Assistant?
Kenny Jackett, available, well respected and hard working, nearly came here early in his career....

Redarrow

Kenny Jackett, available, well respected and hard working, nearly came here early in his career....
Good shout that!! I was thinking of Tim sherwood,had a bad time at high profile clubs but shown great attributes as a manager, i am sure he will relish learning his trade at a lower league club and would bring a huge amount of playing experience to our young squad.

There are 100s of possibilities of course - about 30 possibles touted for the Orient job alone , and suspect they are offering far less money and patience

2 things oft heard :

1." But who could we get that could do as good as job as Tisdale? " - about 70 others on the current league table !

2. " But Paul knows everything about how the club works..." - a bit silly , if thats a criteria , no one would get a new job anywhere!

Sherwood a cracking idea - and you would think a Spurs connection with Perryman

Swanaldo

Chris Todd, Scott Hiley and Rob Edwards.

and Flacky for the #bantz.

Last edited:

tonykellowfan

Can we just merge this with the other thread, why do need to keep starting a new one?

malcolms

There are 100s of possibilities of course - about 30 possibles touted for the Orient job alone , and suspect they are offering far less money and patience

2 things oft heard :

1." But who could we get that could do as good as job as Tisdale? " - about 70 others on the current league table !

2. " But Paul knows everything about how the club works..." - a bit silly , if thats a criteria , no one would get a new job anywhere!

Sherwood a cracking idea - and you would think a Spurs connection with Perryman
Tim Sherwood...are you guys having a laugh? .....Spurs to Aston Villa to Exeter City....not likely is it? I thought I was pushing the boundaries with Kenny Jackett...

Redarrow

Tim Sherwood...are you guys having a laugh? .....Spurs to Aston Villa to Exeter City....not likely is it? I thought I was pushing the boundaries with Kenny Jackett...
He wont easily walk back into a prem or champ side will he?

Also apologies for starting this thread,didnt realise there already was one

there are hundreds of English managers looking for any opportunity

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
there are hundreds of English managers looking for any opportunity
Who? I cant think of anybody decent off the top of my head... Kennys Jacket is a decent shout though.