• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joining the boycott thread

Thames Valley Red

If people cant see the need for change, numbers talk, I for one have joined the boycott for home games. Some people are supporting Torquay for the day coming up. Show your support for grass roots football. Pledge to boycott below.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Already boycotting this season which hurts, but not another penny of my money will go into Tagg and Tisdale's pockets until we can play exciting, attacking and score draw or winning football at SJP

Haven't been this season and don't intend too
Tisdale is here to stay and while a boycott is a good idea, I can't see it making the blindest bit of difference
I used to love Saturday home matches.. Meet up with the boys for a catch up and a pint.. And while I miss that I won't part with another penny to pay the complete jokers that are running the club into the ground
5 years of utter dross, 2 home wins in 11 months! No others of the 91 clubs would ever put up with that. Fact
And have we once heard them say results especially at home must improve.. Nope
No one at the club cares so what should us mere mortals that are the fans

ForeverECFC

Tiverton Vs Hereford Saturday ;)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tiverton Vs Hereford Saturday ;)
That should be decent game Tivy have started well will probably go and watch. Cannot help but feel how long it might be before Tivy is our local derby. Unthinkable 20 years ago but I am afraid not so much so now.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unthinkable now, too. Tivvy are about half a dozen leagues below us.

Saint James

I will be at Sidmouth v Bovey Tracey

citizen

Its Exmouth Town v Witheridge in the FA Vase for me next Saturday .

cityregular

AFTER 60 YRS SUPPORT COUNT ME IN
Although it hurts Will not be there until something changes for the good.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't been to a match yet and frankly can't be arsed. Normally I'd have gone to a few away games and the odd home game by now.