• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Winning bets 2016/17

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why not?

Just won £100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

Anyone else had any early season success stories?

rp42

Why not?

Just won £100 with thanks to Chris Wood scoring a 94th minute equaliser for Leeds v Fulham to bring home an 8 fold both teams to score.

Anyone else had any early season success stories?
Won 180 quid thanks to a 96min penalty from Luton for a four fold up on 2.5 goals,also 60 last night just for Costa getting booked,happy days.

Avening Posse

Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators (facepalm)

Banksy

What odds are they giving on City to go down?

rp42

Well done RP and Josh, lady luck has not shined on me so far and I have bugger all so far this season.....it would help if I stopped putting City in my accumulators (facepalm)
Missed £170 had Luton,Crawley but Carlisle let me down!(swear)

Avening Posse

What odds are they giving on City to go down?
12/1 to finish bottom and 13/2 to get relegated (Skybet) but its not going to happen Banksy, I now we are all angry after the start, but a team with JMT Sweeney, Holmes, Wheeler, Harley and Watkins will not get relegated (in my humble opinion :))

Joshyd123

I've already put a fiver on us to get relegated before the season started at 28/1 with Ladbrokes. Always do.

rp42

Nice treble again tonight £176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship:)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice treble again tonight £176 on over 2.5 on the three games in the championship:)
How much do you put on? I only tend to do £1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

I came very close on Saturday to £100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.

rp42

How much do you put on? I only tend to do £1 on a six fold but always seem to miss out so will change to bigger stakes and fewer games.

I came very close on Saturday to £100 but Luton let me down at home vs Yeovil.
It was £20 on that treble,only put that much on as had the nice win the night before,normally be £5/10.