• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Perryman attempting to tie of double loan deal with spurs

ianecfc

Two young players from Spurs William Miller and Marcus Edwards are due to join on loan for 3 months each following Spurs pre season tour. Edwards is an attacking midfielder and Miller defender who can play left back.

Deal hope to be completed before Blackpool.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
William Miller was Spurs U21 captain last season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Delighted if true. Edwards would be a huge coup. Him and Watkins would be arguably the two best young attackers in the division.

1995OD

Edwards is an attacking midfielder and Miller defender who can play left back.
Their profiles on the Spurs website has them both down as Attacking Midfielders.

StudentGrecian

Can't see this coming off! Edwards impressed against Juventus, can't see him playing league two football this year! And if they have been told that William Miller is a defender, then I would say the have be misinformed! Would love to be wrong though if we could pull Edwards off!

Arguably apart from Troy, have we ever used perryman's link with spurs?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was this deal done before injuries to JMT and Holmes?

MerleyRed

Exactly what I was thinking.....lets hope it was.

That's my concern too as if not I am expecting both our boys to be out for 2-3 months minimum which is what I was afraid of last night watching the match.....

On the plus side this would be great news and well done to Perryman if this comes off as from the outside it would appear that the Spurs link has been well and truely underplayed especially when we were in League 1. :)

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their profiles on the Spurs website has them both down as Attacking Midfielders.
That was before Tis got hold of them.

Exciting times anyway.