• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day 2016/17 subscriptions

SomeSunnyDay

ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day will be back for the 2016/17 season. B-)

If you would like to subscribe for the same price as last season, please go to www.somesunnyday.org.uk/page4.html

We also hope to produce a special electronic-only summer issue in addition to the four hardcopy issues this season.

As ever, if you would like to write for us, please get in touch by PM or our contact us form on website!

This email has gone out to our mailing list but I've had a few bouncebacks from old email addresses so if you have not received our email, then please do let us have your correct email address.

UTC [ecfc]

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you to everyone who has subscribed already. It really does help us greatly. Still only £8 for UK postal subscriptions if you haven't signed up yet (click here). Subscriptions for Europe and Worldwide also available.

The summer issue is definitely going ahead. Lots of things in so far but if you would like to contribute there is still time. Please send any articles this week.

We also have a back-issue sale on all previous issues. These are only £1 including UK P&P HERE. Where issues sold out, a free pdf is available.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah piffle. I can't actually remember if I've subscribed yet or not. Erm, can either fever or LOG confirm or deny if I'm in or out. If I haven't, I'll remedy asap ...

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah piffle. I can't actually remember if I've subscribed yet or not. Erm, can either fever or LOG confirm or deny if I'm in or out. If I haven't, I'll remedy asap ...
No, nothing in from you Rae. We did once get someone inadvertently subscribe twice though!

We've also smashed the furthest-away subscriber this season with New Zealand trumping Mexico!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thanks, fever, will remedy that this evening.