• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl (St Lukes Cup) 2016/17

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nice early announcement of the draw!

1st roundd - Bideford v Torquay Utd, Buckland Athletic v Exeter City, Tiverton Town v Tavistock, Barnstaple Town v Willand Rovers, Exmouth Town v Plymouth Argyle, Plymouth Parkway v Witheridge.

Quarter final - Barnstaple Town or Willand Rovers v Buckland Athletic or Exeter City, Cullompton Rangers v Exmouth Town or Plymouth Argyle, Plymouth Parkway or Witheridge v Ivybridge Townn, Tiverton Town or Tavistock v Bidefordor Torquay Utd.

Terryhall

Willand Rovers QF grudge match...

Any idea on dates?

eurogrecian

Buckland Athletic (A) Tue 13 Sept 19:30

Barum

Willand Rovers QF grudge match...
Hopefully it won't be Willand. It's been a few years since City have been up here to Barnstaple, so really hoping Town beat Willand. Will be nice for the Barum based NDGs to be able to walk to a game for a change rather than catching the 1hr 10min to cover 40 miles high speed Tarka Line train!!!!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Watched Plymouth parkway play Witheridge a week or so ago and they beat them 10-0 so I expect Witheridge are delighted to be playing them again

eurogrecian

Hopefully it won't be Willand. It's been a few years since City have been up here to Barnstaple, so really hoping Town beat Willand. Will be nice for the Barum based NDGs to be able to walk to a game for a change rather than catching the 1hr 10min to cover 40 miles high speed Tarka Line train!!!!!
Easy Barum, need to beat Buckland first!

Kingsman

Saw Buckland 5 Wells City 2 this evening great game of fast flowing football with both teams passing the ball quickly and accurately. £6 to get in and worth every penny. Value for money 9/10. I can also recommend the bacon baps. Might go next week.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watched Plymouth parkway play Witheridge a week or so ago and they beat them 10-0 so I expect Witheridge are delighted to be playing them again
Fiddler Pike still Witheridge manager creds?

Heysham Mike

Pete Buckingham was appointed manager at Witheridge last month.