• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away travel

uncle buck

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in travelling regularly next season to away games,i can have access to a 17 seat minibus so the cost would be less than a hire vehicle,i imagine most of you in cars or official coach just thought it would be something different and maybe get a nice little group together on a regular basis could even arrange a pub stop on the way home if people wanted that ,I have sometimes wanted to travel but don't fancy official travel so seldom bother but just a thought

Barum

Be handy to know where you live to start with, or would you be prepared to detour via the wilds of North Deb'n if required?:)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be handy to know where you live to start with, or would you be prepared to detour via the wilds of North Deb'n if required?:)
Plus a stop in Cheltenham for cider....There & back...

uncle buck

Being Exeter City it is pretty obvious that it's Exeter unless stated,just like organising a bus and nobody turns up then saying I was leaving from Newport pagnell

Jammers20

Yes i would be very keen on this idea..