• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ashley Nadesan

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Local lad playing in step 6 for Horley Town ... Already scored over 90 goals in the last 2 seasons... Creating interest amongst league clubs... Is he the next Vardy? Could be.... Anyone willing to take the chance?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably....

andrew p long

worth it for the anagrams alone IMHO

needs any slash?

andrew p long

On a more serious note, Bournemouth Palace and Brighton allegedly already looking.

http://www.horleytownfc.info/club-news/club-news/232-senior-match-reports/645-horley-win-deserved-draw-against-likely-league-champions.html

(and Malcs what level is this? The numbering system I am used to has Conference South at Level 6 and this league looks to me more like what I think of as 9, equivalent to Barnstaple and Willand?)

contrabombarde

"Anal hands eyes" for starters

malcolms

On a more serious note, Bournemouth Palace and Brighton allegedly already looking.

http://www.horleytownfc.info/club-news/club-news/232-senior-match-reports/645-horley-win-deserved-draw-against-likely-league-champions.html

(and Malcs what level is this? The numbering system I am used to has Conference South at Level 6 and this league looks to me more like what I think of as 9, equivalent to Barnstaple and Willand?)
It's 5 in the National League rankings and 9 on the Football League.... Epsom and Ewell FC, the club that my company sponsors, is in the same league....

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought "Ashley Nadesan" was a now defunct dating website for people who wanted to cheat on their spouses.

LOG

Looks like Millwall are very keen but there's interest from further up - Warning: Link to Daily Mail.

malcolms

As he scored for Carlisle today, I thought I'd bump this up.

PeteUSA

Tony Kellow was only playing at that level when somebody realised he was scoring goals for fun at Falmouth. And probably since he was no spring chicken, I doubt if we were fighting it out with any other clubs for his signature.