• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Credit to Tis

Red Monster

We all know our terrible home form over last few seasons,with the amount of post alone by Credy detailing it constantly could have turned it into a novel.

But our away form is very impressive, in the history of Exeter City FC in League football only on four occasions have we won more than eight away games in
a season and PT is the only manager to have achieved this.

We have nine so far this season his record record is eleven would be great if we could beat that.

He gets a lot of **** for the home record of late but should get a lot of credit for the amount of away wins.[G]

MagzECFC

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 11.38.44.jpg

Ten Characters

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
(y) he is a top half manager on his away record.

Terryhall

Still not able to claim a positive goal difference. I've almost forgotten what it looks like to have a "+" in the GD column.

Grecian Max

Ultimately means bugger all if we can't win at home. Even a half decent home record would see us pushing promotion - instead we've chucked away a whole season with a good squad with stupid errors, bizarre tactics and even playing towards the away end second half presumably just to **** of the paying public.

Ultimately means bugger all if we can't win at home. Even a half decent home record would see us pushing promotion - instead we've chucked away a whole season with a good squad with stupid errors, bizarre tactics and even playing towards the away end second half presumably just to **** of the paying public.
Therefore a great home record means nothing without a good away record. Maybe for once give Tis the praise he deserves for a great away record

Ashford Grecian

Ultimately means bugger all if we can't win at home
It means a lot actually, as we would be in relegation trouble without it....

Grecian Max

Pretty much, that's what seasons are, home and away games added together to create a final table. If we were chucking away points away from home I'd be just as ****ed off. Particularly if that continued for five years.

malcolms

Therefore a great home record means nothing without a good away record. Maybe for once give Tis the praise he deserves for a great away record
PT should get praise for winning games, wherever they are played, but also should be open to criticism when we lose....

However, your point doesn't pass the scrutiny test..... Terry Cooper's promotion team was basically "****e" away from home but unbeaten at home and walked the league...

tonykellowfan

I think the travelling fans deserve the credit.

However, as that table above shows, it's nothing special. To me it says it all when coming in 9th in something is the best praise anyone can find for Tisdale.