• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hamon out on loan

muppetdodger

Pym is a more promising complete keeper of the two, although, I dont know how sharp he is now after an extended layoff.
I agree for once! I think hamon is the weaker of the two mentally, as evidenced by his breaking down in tears during a game last year. Can't remember which one it was, but he looked very vulnerable to me.

GrecianWonder

I agree for once! I think hamon is the weaker of the two mentally, as evidenced by his breaking down in tears during a game last year. Can't remember which one it was, but he looked very vulnerable to me.
Talking of mentality, I think Hamon is more mature. Hearing Pym on Kellows bootlaces a few months back when he was out of the team and he just sounded like he didn't care. I've also seen him in the city centre, messing around in a shop with some mates. Seems to me that the England call up went to his head.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Breaking down in tears?! First I've heard of that.

That aside, Hamon is, I believe, a scratch golfer. I'd suggest anyone with the ability to play golf of scratch is pretty strong mentally - as evidenced by Hamon's debut against Luton last year when, having let in a soft-ish goal fairly early on, he proceed to produce a Man-of-the-Match performance. Say what you like about the kid, but I don't think he's psychologically vulnerable.

jimmy

Those last couple of posts are such typical exeweb rubbish.

'I saw him crying, how weak!'

'I saw him messing around in a shop, how arrogant!'

What a complete load of nonsense.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those last couple of posts are such typical exeweb rubbish.

'I saw him crying, how weak!'

'I saw him messing around in a shop, how arrogant!'

What a complete load of nonsense.
Don't bother reading exeweb then, cuz that's the standard of the fayre on offer here nowadays. We have plenty of arrogant t**ts on here..........

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is largely (completely) irrelevant but whilst watching my new favourite TV programme, Forged in Fire, recently (the host is quite irritating but is offset by Doug Marcaida’s mystical aura) they had to make a blade which featured a hamon. This, we discovered, is a line which distinguishes the hardened edge from the rest of the blade. It was pronounced ha-moan so we’ve been getting it wrong all along.

To the best of knowledge, no other players have featured to date.

StroudGrecian

This is largely (completely) irrelevant but whilst watching my new favourite TV programme, Forged in Fire, recently (the host is quite irritating but is offset by Doug Marcaida’s mystical aura) they had to make a blade which featured a hamon. This, we discovered, is a line which distinguishes the hardened edge from the rest of the blade. It was pronounced ha-moan so we’ve been getting it wrong all along.

You getting to work on the new £1 coin?

LOG

They aren't cost effective. I print twenties.

PeteUSA

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lionel, you're worrying me a bit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
James Hamon has joined Gloucester City on a 93 day loan.