• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Warning: Hold-ups on the M6

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're on the outskirts of Birmingham [12.49pm] and the signs on the motorway are advising if a 90-minute delay between Junctions 13 and 15 of the M6.

Clearly, I've no idea whether the situation is as bad as suggested, but forewarned is forearmed and all that!

lmartin

Administrator
Just arrived in Liverpool and sinking a nice cold lager. Left Exeter at 8:30 and stopped twice. Traffic was smooth sailing, but I saw those signs too.

JRFowler

M5 to M6 is busy in Brum

RichardYoung

M5 South is shut going home at Jnc4A (M42). They are making you go East on the M42 for two junctions & do a u-turn back to re-join the M5 South. Grrrrrrr!

RichardYoung

M5 South is shut going home at Jnc4A (M42). They are making you go East on the M42 for two junctions & do a u-turn back to re-join the M5 South. Grrrrrrr!
Scrap that, M5 is shut from M42 jnc right down to Worcester, diversion onto A38 through Bromsgrove & Droitwich, good luck on the coaches later!!!

Last edited:

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scrap that, M5 is shut from M42 jnc right down to Worcester, diversion onto A38 through Bromsgrove & Droitwich, good luck on the coaches later!!!
It would have been nice if at least two of the coach drivers were privy to this information and we could have been spared a tour of the m42

happygrecian

Only just got in! Took 5 hours to get there, finding my seat 5 minutes before KO, and 6 hours to get home.
****ing roadworks!!

Still glad I made the effort though.

Rabid Doug

6 and half hours to get back to Exeter. Never have I experienced so many roadworks in a single journey. A nightmare journey home.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice little tour of the roundabouts and industrial estates of Bromsgrove to round off the day. Splendid.

Benguin

6 and half hours to get back to Exeter. Never have I experienced so many roadworks in a single journey. A nightmare journey home.
Got to Liverpool early and spent the day wondering about. Friendly locals and funnily enough only met reds.
They are a good bunch really and all wanted to talk about the game.

But the road works coming home were a joke.
In fact the whole motorway network past Bristol is a joke.

Sort it out Tis!