• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

And a word (or two) for our sponsors...

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
WELL DONE!!!
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/flybe-supports-grecians-with-return-flight-to-liverpool-for-fa-cup-replay-2901311.aspx

(And, compared even with a price of £127.30 for a Std Return by train, seems an absolute bargain. We're I not (conveniently!) working in the area already I'd be snapping FlyBe's hand off for a ticket at £97.99 for a quicker (and probably more scenic) journey.)

Rog H K

Yes. Well Done

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some suggestion from a City fan on Twitter [@vivthesetter] that Thatchers are paying for the supporters' coaches, though I've yet to see news of this elsewhere.

Fareham Grecian

Quality airline, quality sponsors. Good work everyone.

lmartin

Administrator
Some suggestion from a City fan on Twitter [@vivthesetter] that Thatchers are paying for the supporters' coaches, though I've yet to see news of this elsewhere.
It's on the OS:- http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/thatchers-cider-rewards-loyal-fans-2901669.aspx

Grecian2K

To be fair to FlyBe, despite possibly their own unrelated difficulties over the years, they've stuck with OUR club alone, ( through thick, thin, thick (and sometimes thinner)).

That pay back, of course, is those sadly brief and occasional moments of 'free' Prime Time advertising when ECFC break the mould and turn a few heads. 2005 was one. 2016 is another. And well deserved too.

supernova

or split the trip via Bristol on the train and it's half the price....

Langer

Do you still have to be at he airport 2 hours before for a internal flight ??

Last edited:

Silver fox

Do you still have to be at he airport 2 hours before for a internal flight ??
Normally 45mins to 1hour.

Langer

Normally 45mins to 1hour.
Thank you shame you can't fly home after the game and go work on the Thursday but anyways well done Flybe